How can i stream XBMC movie to my Apple TV 3?
Video 
Hi all,

How can i stream XBMC movie to my Apple TV 3 using my Macbook Pro 15 mid 2009?
You can try this. A google search will show you other alternatives as well.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
(2014-05-28, 16:18)wgstarks Wrote: You can try this. A google search will show you other alternatives as well.

Thanks, but this not helpful because it doesn't show how to stream xbmc from macbook pro mid 2009!
i didnt find anything useful about it after 3 days of searching on google!!!
I think many people are using AirParrot. The link is in the article. Here's another article that describes basically the same process in a little more detail.

You might also try posting to the iOS forum. Someone there may be aware of a jailbreak for the atv3 that would allow you to install XBMC directly.

Edit: Here's a little demo of AirParrot if you're interested.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
no jailbreak for atv3 ... and won't come anytime soon if at all.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2014-05-28, 15:15)yhussy Wrote: Hi all,

I have the same laptop. You need to buy something like AirParrot to get it to work, because Apple didn't enable it for our year of laptops. It works fairly well if you have a good wifi router.
(2014-05-28, 16:56)wgstarks Wrote: I think many people are using AirParrot. The link is in the article. Here's another article that describes basically the same process in a little more detail.

You might also try posting to the iOS forum. Someone there may be aware of a jailbreak for the atv3 that would allow you to install XBMC directly.

Edit: Here's a little demo of AirParrot if you're interested.

(2014-05-29, 04:46)Ned Scott Wrote:
(2014-05-28, 15:15)yhussy Wrote: Hi all,

I have the same laptop. You need to buy something like AirParrot to get it to work, because Apple didn't enable it for our year of laptops. It works fairly well if you have a good wifi router.

Unforionatly!!! streaming using airparrot lags a lot and there is problems streaming audio!!!

(2014-05-28, 19:54)Memphiz Wrote: no jailbreak for atv3 ... and won't come anytime soon if at all.
I think we need to find a better way to stream xbmc from OSX devices, because i don't think that jailbreak will come for Apple TV 3 SleepySleepySleepy

I find this great way to stream xbmc to airplay on Android by adding Playercorefactory.xml to xbmc userdata folder, but can anyone help to find how to use it with XBMC on MAC OS X?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How can i stream XBMC movie to my Apple TV 3?0