Make Live TV actually launch "Live TV"?
I'm trying to figure out how to make the Live TV from the main menu actually launch Live TV when selected. i.e. Start playing the last channel that was being watched before.
I figured I just need to find what .xml has the <onclick> setting for the main menu Live TV and insert PlayPvrTv as the onclick event. Anyone know where to start with this?
You don't need to change any code.

You should be able to change this in the main menu customisation screen (on the settings submenu), and in your PVR backend settings.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

(2014-05-29, 09:18)Samu-rai Wrote: You don't need to change any code.

You should be able to change this in the main menu customisation screen (on the settings submenu), and in your PVR backend settings.

I don't see where Aeon MQ5 allows you to assign the LIVE TV home menu item to actually start playing the last channel viewed. It will only open the Live TV channel guide.
In Aeon Nox I can actually assign the command PlayPvrTv to it and it works perfectly. Unless I've missed something in Aeon MQ5. I've gone over all the options and not found
it.
I think I found my answer. There is not an option to make a Home Screen Menu item launch an XBMC command.
But in the userdata folder in the guisettings.xml. I found where Aeon MQ5 stores your home menus and it appears I can
Change the Action there manually. I will try and report back.

Edit: And that did the trick!
depending on your back end you can use pseudoTV Live - im in the process of switching to this as it is much more refined than mq5 setup
(2014-05-30, 01:55)Indyplumber Wrote: I think I found my answer. There is not an option to make a Home Screen Menu item launch an XBMC command.
But in the userdata folder in the guisettings.xml. I found where Aeon MQ5 stores your home menus and it appears I can
Change the Action there manually. I will try and report back.

Edit: And that did the trick!

Little up!

Could you detail how to do?

Thank you in advance.
Any chance you could let us know how you did that, really keen for the Live TV button to bring up the EPG first?

Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Make Live TV actually launch "Live TV"?0