Advanced Launcher help
I need help with Advanced Launcher. I am trying to set up my retro roms. I just did the NES roms perfectly fine. Scraped the tumbnails and fanart but when I try to do the N64 the only thing that scrapes is the game info. The thumbnails and fanart scrape to but it does not show up. I can't seem to figure our why.
does anyone know why? I really need your help I can't figure out why it's doing this. It's scraping the images fine but it's not showing the images in xbmc.
Never mind. I figured it out.
(2014-05-30, 03:26)GAMER101 Wrote: Never mind. I figured it out.

Care to share how
I just right clicked on the Emulator, Edit Launcher, Change Thumbnail Image, and select local image, and clicked ok. It does all the images automatically. If there's a different way to do it I'd like to know but that's the way I know how to do it and it works.
(2014-05-30, 19:24)GAMER101 Wrote: I just right clicked on the Emulator, Edit Launcher, Change Thumbnail Image, and select local image, and clicked ok. It does all the images automatically. If there's a different way to do it I'd like to know but that's the way I know how to do it and it works.
That's an XBMC cache related problem. Also close and restart XBMC fix the problem.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Launcher help0