oldies
What pluggin or add-on can you watch old tv series....anything from Cosby to Starsky and Hutch ??

Cheers
You buy the DVD s at garage sales and rip them to your system.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
I did a quick search and a few of the episodes turned up on Youtube.
I say buy them legally and rip them to your system.
I 2nd both. If you're looking for exstensive collections, or making sure you get absolutely every episode - then aquiring them cheap off garage sales, ebay or similar is a good way to go.

Beyond that, YouTube is a great source - RIAA /MPAA and such isn't that sensitive about letting old material stay on YouTube. These shows are less likely to generate "sales" anymore, without some free exposure. Depending on how you interact with XBMC (Remote or keyboard) - your method of usage may vary.

A small tip: I recently gave Yatse remote a spin - and I find its functions MUCH more practical to use than the interface of the XBMC YouTube add-on. Just search and browse YouTube on your phone/tablet/ipad - once you find the video you want, just "share" and "send to XBMC". This will auto-launch the video stream on the XBMC host. (Note: I would think thata you still need the YouTube add-on for XBMC for this to work, but I'm just guessing here).
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge - please click the plus to the left below to give thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
oldies0