[REQUEST] PseudoRadio
Hi all,
Not sure where to post this but I'd love to see an add-on created based on PseudoTv but for a user's mp3 collection. I know that PseudoTV really just automated playlists and I think this would be great for radio-like channels.

Normal mp3 playlists are great but it would be awesome to have a program setup with different genres or specific artists or even years to create "radio stations' that you could easily change between like the PseudoTV channels.

You could also add Radio station bumpers to announce the "name" of the radio station.

Just an idea I had that would be great to see.

Thanks!
This would be amazing, I too would like to see something of this nature.
(2014-05-30, 21:53)jjmeef Wrote: Hi all,
Not sure where to post this but I'd love to see an add-on created based on PseudoTv but for a user's mp3 collection. I know that PseudoTV really just automated playlists and I think this would be great for radio-like channels.

Normal mp3 playlists are great but it would be awesome to have a program setup with different genres or specific artists or even years to create "radio stations' that you could easily change between like the PseudoTV channels.

You could also add Radio station bumpers to announce the "name" of the radio station.

Just an idea I had that would be great to see.

Thanks!

Ummm PseudoTV Live?

I have very earily music features, that I will finish up by final build.
Some users report mp3 channels build fine, others have issues.

If you know a source for radio bumpers and feeds... I could easily add an option.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
I was thinking more of a standalone app for stability.
(2014-05-31, 01:15)jjmeef Wrote: I was thinking more of a standalone app for stability.

Then good luck Smile
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Bump

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUEST] PseudoRadio0