Release Real Time TV Italia
Hi guys,
Discovery Channel has moved the content to a new streaming platform (Dplay).
I am working to create a new plugin for this platform.

It will take some time, but you will be able to see also Focus and Giallo TV (plus other channels if they will add in the future).

Thank you for your patience and stay tuned.

Cheers,
Goph
Thank you so much! I will stay tuned hoping for your update! Smile

Luca
Hi, thanks for the news; I discovered the plug-in did not work and so I was looking for information on the forum, and I got your news about your effort to support dplay.
I'll stay tuned, because kodi is the only way I can use discovery's streaming service - i'll explain you better
Hi guys,
I am really sorry for not getting back to you for so a long time.
This is the current situation; due to some changes in the Terms of Use and especially these points:

4. l’utente si impegni a non distribuire tramite alcun mezzo alcuna parte del sito Dplay inclusi, a titolo meramente esemplificativo, contenuti e Contributi dell’Utente senza la nostra previa autorizzazione scritta
5. l’utente si impegni a non alterare o modificare alcuna parte del sito Dplay o le tecnologie a esso affiliate
6. l’utente si impegni a non accedere ai Contributi dell’Utente o ai nostri contenuti attraverso qualsiasi tipo di tecnologia o mezzo diverso dall’interfaccia grafica per l’utente da noi fornita o da altri mezzi espressamente autorizzati che potremmo indicare

I will not provide any official plugin for Dplay.
I am really so sorry since I tried to get in touch several times with the Discovery Italia staff in order to get the authorization to develop this plugin without asking for any wage (basically for free), but I did not receive any feedback from them.
I also made me available to develop the plugin according to their own guidelines in order to provide a final plugin with all the requirements they needed (including generating statistics, implementing ads, etc., etc., for their own use)
It looks like, as usual, they do not get the opportunity to broaden their users base and to expand the set of technologies to which provide their contents.

Cheers,
Goph

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Real Time TV Italia1