• 8(current)
Release Best of NHK
Hi misty,
will you recheck the option to add JIB videos from
https://www.jibtv.com/programs/

Thank you
Hi asik1,

Ok, I was able to bring back JIBTV. It responds much faster than last time JIBTV was implemented. Please be aware, even though Kodi will show links to videos, some of the JIBTV videos are no longer available to play. You can check at their web site. If you click on a video link some will show no longer available. Other situation is that some are future video that has not been uploaded by JIBTV yet, but will be available in days or weeks.

Anyway, enjoy!

misty
Get the Best of NHK video add-on for Kodi 19 thru 21. Install via my k19-addons repository.
Hi misty,

Is that no means to watch past series of NHK Documentary such as:

https://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/tv/do...7/4001297/

Regards
Hi samsonluk,

Use the "NHK Videos on Youtube" selection in the add-on. I just updated this add-on to version 1.0.30.2 and added "JAPAN to the World" and "NHK Documentary" Youtube channels. I think you will find what you want there. Viewing via Youtube is the only chance to see older NHK shows. Besides the Youtube section in this add-on, you can also use the Youtube add-on to search for NHK videos as well.

Hope that helps.

Enjoy!
misty
Get the Best of NHK video add-on for Kodi 19 thru 21. Install via my k19-addons repository.
Good work Misty,
I just viewed 2 episode on JIBTV about 100 years to Panasonic.

** I sent you PM
Asik
NHK is branding themselfs with 8k ready by 2020 and olimpyc games but they are broadcasting over internet in 576p or something on internet. I think that is big shame. They should at least bump up resolution to 1080p. Like TRT World, Arirang Culture and Sky News. And broadcast it over youtube like rest of the "big" tv stations does. That is my opinion.
Could you tell me how to install your repository to my Kodi on my Nvidia Shield Pro? I’ve installed repository’s before but usually with a web address. I’m very interested in getting the NRATV channel on Kodi and it appears to be available in your repository. I think that once I’m able to get your repository into my Kodi I can go from there. I just don’t know how to get it into Kodi. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Richard
Thanks for your interest in the NRATV add-on.

Click this link to my repository and download the zip file to your computer.

For a newer Shield, put the repository zip file on a USB thumb drive or USB HDD. Plug in the USB thumb drive or HDD into the Shield.
For an older Shield, use a microSD card. So same thing, with microSD card reader connected to your computer, put the repository zip on microSD, then put microSd into Shield.

Next you would run Kodi on the Shield. Click on Addons > Download > .. > Install from zip file

Then you have to navigate the repository zip file on the USB device (or microSD), select it and click OK. Then you "Install from repository", select my repo, video add-ons and select NRATV. Hey you might like Best of NHK add-on as well, so give it a try.

Hope this was helpful.
Hi misty,
are you going to add the Chinese stream?
https://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/zh/live/

Thank you
Sorry, I have not checked here lately.

I don't plan on adding the Chinese stream.

The stream is limited to playing only at certain hours Japan time, so unless you live in Asia Pacific time zone and can understand Mandarin, it becomes very inconvenient to watch.
If it had 24/7 streaming like the normal NHK stream then it would be worthwhile to add it.
Misty, Live streams do not work today on my K1+ android player with Kody18
the direct links do work with VLC on my pc.

Can you check?
Thank you
Ditto here.  SD and HD streams both do not start.  Onegaishimasu.
Just released fix for live streams.

Enjoy!
(2019-04-11, 06:56)misty01 Wrote: Just released fix for live streams.

Enjoy!

Works!  ...now enjoying.   Smile
Hi Misty

NHK World on demand section seems no long get updated...

Regards
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Best of NHK1