Android - Minix Neo X8-H review "Best XBMC ever"

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Loki69 Offline
Rii mini i25 2.4G Wireless Fly Air Mouse Keyboard Combo with IR Remote Control

has anyone had a play with this remote with the x8h?

Ebay link

looks kinda nice but is the functionality in xbmc oh k
find quote
Veronica Offline
(2014-07-10 20:14)jimihat Wrote:  I've already sent a complaint to Minix regarding the IR functionality, no reply as yet.

Now here's a weird one. I have strange black bars covering the top and bottom of MOST of the picture on playback. Any ideas how to get rid of them? it's odd they they don't cover 100% of the width of the picture...

[Image: j5i39w.jpg]

has anyone figured how to fix the black bars issue? im having it in most of my movie videos of diferent kind.
find quote
DankNasty Offline
I am fairly new to all these new box's but if the price range for this is around 160 why not just get a chrome box or something they are the same price and superior yes?
find quote
hdmkv Offline
Or, if you really want Android apps, at this point, for $99, Amazon Fire TV is great. With release of Google approved Android TV boxes this Fall, there should be more choices.
find quote
ministerjee Offline
thanks, so xbmc backup would be the easiest tool to do this...as compared to looking for all repo/addon location paths in file explorer?

(2014-07-19 04:09)majik12 Wrote:  Depending on the size of your library its likely going to take awhile. The only other "way" besides using xbmc backup is manually copying folders with a file manager and I for one cannot say it's any quicker in my experience.
(This post was last modified: Yesterday 20:33 by ministerjee.)
find quote
majik12 Offline
(Yesterday 20:31)ministerjee Wrote:  thanks, so xbmc backup would be the easiest tool to do this...as compared to looking for all repo/addon location paths in file explorer?

(2014-07-19 04:09)majik12 Wrote:  Depending on the size of your library its likely going to take awhile. The only other "way" besides using xbmc backup is manually copying folders with a file manager and I for one cannot say it's any quicker in my experience.

Sorry this has gone OT. Oh yeah for sure, xbmc backup tool in invaluable for this. it'll even save your menu's the exact same way you had them so you can transfer it over to any number of devices. All addons, repo's and addon data is also saved. I swap back and forth from an android and PC without any issues at all with addons, skin settings etc.
find quote