Win Multi disk iso problem
Hello everyone,

I'm running XBMC 12.2 and have setup my multi part iso files in the following manner:

D:/Movies/My Movie/My Movie Disk 1.nfo
D:/Movies/My Movie/My Movie Disk 1.iso
D:/Movies/My Movie/My Movie Disk 2.iso

When viewing the movie listing in the library I see "My Movie". When I play this entry it only plays the first Disk, and never the 2nd. I've tried replacing "Disk *" with "-cd1", and "-Disk *" to no avail.

Can anyone shed some light on why this would be? The log file shows no errors or even attempts to play the 2nd disk.

Thanks,
Cal.
Try changing the file format from "My Movie Disk 1.iso" etc, to "My.Movie.cd1.iso" and so on. "Periods", no spaces - and no space/punctuation between "cd" and disc #.

If you try this and it still doesn't comply - try renaming/removing the .nfo temporarily - to see if the presence of "Disk 1" .nfo but lack of "Disk 2" .nfo is causing any issues.

Please note: If you're DVD's are "straight rips" with menus etc, and at "the end of disc 1" you'll get an on-screen message saying something like "Insert disc 2" - then XBMC will obviously not automatically continue on Disc 2 unless the "message" is time-limited - but usually these are static images. This would be a "DVD menu feature". As far as XBMC can tell, Disc 1 would be "still playing".
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge - please click the plus to the left below to give thanks
No dice. I'm thinking it is a setting I changed, but for the life of me I can't think what it would be. I have some other .iso files that are split into MovieName Disk 1.iso and MovieName Disk 2.iso that used to play without issue, but no longer. Now they all terminate after disk 1 completes. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Cal.
Did you do any changes regarding movie/iso/file stacking? If you don't know what changes you've made, its a bit difficult for us to know Wink This is getting a bit outdated (some are defaulted now - but might be something related that you've changed). Read through this, and see if it rings any bells: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Adv...tacking.3E

Edit: You didn't per chance change the "automatically play next episode" setting? That one's a quick test.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge - please click the plus to the left below to give thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi disk iso problem0