confluenece - how to change background dynamically
hi guys,
i am trying to modify the confluence skin . What i would like to do is change the background image [ wallpaper / fanart ] when a menu item is seletect. For example: when selecting video, the background will be a screenshot of video , or when music is selected, it will show some mp3 wallpaper or albumart.

I know it is possible to change background from settings. However, i would like to change it by modifying the Home.xml file [ or relevent xml files ].

I have tried several tags [ fanart , image etc ] . but they dont take effect.

Do i have to use the onfocus tag ? And if so , what do i put inside that tag to change background image? could not find any documentation on that?
It's actually pretty easy, but the newer version of Confluence doesn't support multiple wallpapers.

You have to do this first: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=203880

After that, run a search for "skinsetting.jpg" as that's one of the jpegs the skin uses. Open the containing folder of skinsetting.jpg and you'll see clllllll the jpegs that Confluence uses. It sound be something like "XBMC/Contents/Resources/XBMC/addons/skin.confluence/backgrounds/skinsettings.jpg" but it depends on your Operating System. Just replace the jpegs, keeping the same filenames. Keeping the same filenames is very important. Also make the new backgrounds you want to use the same size, which is 1280x720.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
confluenece - how to change background dynamically0