EPG Question - How to remove channel option
I for one think that the other ways of viewing the EPG other than in "timeline" mode is almost useless. Somehow my girlfriend always manages to change this setting while backing out of the EPG. I do have it set as the default in LiveTV settings, but I am wondering if there is a way to remove these other EPG options altogether so that when "guide" is pressed it ALWAYS brings up the EPG in "timeline" mode. Is this possible?
map your "guide" button on remote to open Epg-timeline (G)?
HTPC Server - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Intel QuadCore, 4GB RAM, 4 TB SATA
Intel NUC D54250WYK - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Logitech Harmony 750
Samsung UE8005 | Bluetooth keyboard & mousepad
I don't see that option in eventhghost XBMC2 plugin. I looked for it thoroughly too. I would even settle for mapping the button to send the keypress "E" (G doesn't map to anything in XBMC by default btw), but I don't see that option, or any other letter keys for that matter... The option for "guide" in XBMC2 plugin sometimes goes to this weird sidebar EPG that has listings for the channel I am watching only. Not the regular episode guide "timeline". And the settings are set for the default view to be EPG:Timeline, so I don't understand why this (useless for me) sidebar is coming up. Even when I press enter and navigate to the EPG button at the top of the screen, I get EPG:Channel, and not EPG:Timeline. It's really annoying.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
EPG Question - How to remove channel option0