Ace and Aeon MQ2 - no addtional themes - Gotham
XBMCbuntu - 13.0 Gotham - (upgraded during install.)

Hi -
I've attempted installing the extra packages for both Ace and Aeon MQ2 and I'm running into the same problem with both.
No theme images or colors other than the default when selecting them. Just a black backgrounds.
Both before downloading the extra pack and after.

I've downloaded the required Artwork plug-in. ( forgot the exact name of the plugin it stated it requires with-in Ace and Aeon MQ2)

Completely re-installed XBMCbuntu Gotham and re-downloaded the skins/plug-ins/ and extra packs for both and still - no additional theme images.
I tried the internal fix with in the skin ( in case there is a problem re-download solution)

Still nothing but the default theme.

The rest seems to be working - colors, trans, etc etc

fyi - I'm new to XBMC - and Linux, please take that into account when replying.
I'm still figuring out what is what.

tia'
~ chase ~
MQ2? You must mean MQ5?

The extrapack download doesn't work unless you are running windows.

You'll need to download it and extract manually, and then place it in the addon_data folder.

That might be slightly trickier if you are using Linux and are new to it.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

(2014-06-02, 19:41)Samu-rai Wrote: MQ2? You must mean MQ5?

The extrapack download doesn't work unless you are running windows.

You'll need to download it and extract manually, and then place it in the addon_data folder.

That might be slightly trickier if you are using Linux and are new to it.

yeah - MQ5

Windows as in Microsoft Windows? ... can't be..

Okay got to download it and manually place the contents in the addon_data folder... but when you click on either one of the extra packs for either Ace or MQ5 in the add-ons section and it starts to download - where is it downloading all those images to? In XBMCbuntu that is.

I do have the Artwork Organizer and the Artwork Downloader add-on installed. It calls for the Artwork Organizer if memory serves me right.
Should I set that up with a specific folder before downloading it? Or just leave it at default?

thanx
~ chase ~

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ace and Aeon MQ2 - no addtional themes - Gotham0