Win Advanced launcher PPSSPP Problem
I have a HTPC Windows 7 64bits and i installed xbmc, i have all my emulators running except for the PPSSPP one, i dont find a tutorial to make it run and the only thing on the advanced launcher wiki is a bout linux, anyone here have the PPSSPP running on windows?
(2014-06-01, 20:49)zeroskrull Wrote: I have a HTPC Windows 7 64bits and i installed xbmc, i have all my emulators running except for the PPSSPP one, i dont find a tutorial to make it run and the only thing on the advanced launcher wiki is a bout linux, anyone here have the PPSSPP running on windows?
You will have surely more chance to found information on dedicated forums, no? http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?...8#pid48698
@ zeroskrull

for ppsspp I use an autoit script that start the emulator and make it quit with"esc"

HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Terminate")

If $CmdLine[0] == 1 Then
Run ( '"C:\jeux 3\emulation\psp 2\PPSSPPWindows.exe" "' & $CmdLine[1] & '"', "C:\jeux 3\emulation\psp 2\" )
While 1
Sleep(100)
WEnd
EndIf

Func Terminate()
ProcessClose ( "PPSSPPWindows.exe" )
Exit 0
EndFunc

you just have to replace my path to the .exe with yours:
in this line "Run ( '"C:\jeux 3\emulation\psp 2\PPSSPPWindows.exe" "' & $CmdLine[1] & '"', "C:\jeux 3\emulation\psp 2\" )"

-IN ADVANCED LAUNCHER
just leave the "rom" parameter by default, and add "iso\cso" for rom format

NB:you need to donwload autoit to make this script, copy\past my script once you change the path,click right on the autoit script to compil it in .exe format and point advance launcher to this exe.

it works for me it should work for you, maybe my explanation are not clear enough...just ask me if it is the case Smile
if the question is just how to make ppsspp work on windows well you have to go to the ppsspp forum although it's a real easy emu to setup ( apart some graphicals options)

cheers
You should try some different configuration to avoid such issues and errors. Try these settings: https://techshali.com/best-setting-ppsspp/  These have worked well for me. I'm hoping same for you. Or let know if you find something better!
@techlikeme
You know you just replied to a 4-year old forum thread, right?

If this is only to promote your own website, then we suggest you stop creating useless forum replies.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced launcher PPSSPP Problem0