Multi-Disk using VST_TS folders - How do I structure and label the folders?
XBMCbuntu 13.0 Gotham ( updated during install)

I have searched and found some reference to using the VST_TS folder format but nothing on how to structure the folders when I have multiple disks let alone have TV mini Series which have (at this point) up to five disk single episodes.

I did find that if you label the file: movietitle-disk1.ext and movietitle-disk2.ext when you have more than one disk and select a option it will make it a single entry in the library. But from what I saw this was for avi, mkv, mp4, etc etc.

How do I label VST_TS folders nested under a Movie Title folder to show that they are disk1 and disk2 etc and have them show and play as one continuous movie?

Same with TV videos using the VST_TS folder fomat?

Like Discovery channels Planet Earth which is 5 disks for instance. I currently have it in the Movies section /main folder
I did a scrap and all are showing the same info - which they don't contain the same info - Id like a main title info and separate disk contents info
But a single entry instead of Planet Earth Disk 1 - Planet Earth Disk 2 etc up to Disk 5 as it is now.

Also I have an older Mini series - Stephen Spelburgs Amazing stories which is 4 disks but 6 episodes per disk - again under the VST_TS folder /vob format - I tried scraping under movies but nothing came up - when I put it under TV it shows each disk with my current folder label as Disk 1 - Episodes - 1 - I haven't scraped using the TV Scraper yet as I'm off line.

I have tried labeling the VST_TS folder as follows with no luck:

Disk1 VST_TS
VST_TS-disk1 ( when I did this every .vob file showed up as an episode)
Movie Title Disk 1 (Main Folder)
Disk1 (for the VST_TS folder nested under the Movie title folder)

So far - nothing worked and
- the .nfo files - I've tried re-writing them (with and with-out scrapping and still I can't seem to figure out a way that works for both XBMC and the scraper)

If you are using the .vob/VST_TS folder structure - please fill me in on how to structure and label the folders for multi-disk Movies and TV.

tia,
~ chase ~

And just fyi if needed - I'm using the recommended tinyMediaManager to scrape - I'm not online with the XBMC system all the time - so I've been using that to scrape via bringing the disks thus far. But - I will be bringing in the XBMC system and re-srcaping once I finalize the file structure/naming and fine tune some other things.
No one here uses vobs? or VST_TS folders?
Or knows how to label multi-disk VST_TS folders so they can stack that can help me here at XBMC?

- chase -

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi-Disk using VST_TS folders - How do I structure and label the folders?0