Information what is like mezzmo but runs on either RPi4 or ubuntu?
We don't use windows at home.  After reading a three page interaction with the Mezzmo developer [resolving vpn tap woes] it seemed great until windows.
i use jellyfin, it runs on most systems - mine is setup in a docker so if you use docker that would be a bonus for you
(2023-06-30, 05:20)klapx Wrote: We don't use windows at home.  After reading a three page interaction with the Mezzmo developer [resolving vpn tap woes] it seemed great until windows.

Yes, the Mezzmo server is written for Windows.  The Mezzmo team says it will run on Ubuntu using WINE.  I've never done that but here's the webpage for it.  I've tested and run Mezzmo under a hypervisor (which could be a multitude of host operating systems) but that still requires an instance of Windows.  You'd need to contact them for more information or questions on WINE.  I only handle the Mezzmo Kodi addon client.

Thanks,

Jeff
Running with the Mezzmo Kodi addon.  The easier way to share your media with multiple Kodi clients.
Service.autostop , CBC Sports, Kodi Selective Cleaner and Mezzmo Kodi addon author.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
what is like mezzmo but runs on either RPi4 or ubuntu?0