Embroidery store
I just wanted to let you guys know that a store is live with a ton of apparel items to choose from and so far 2 logos in 2 color schemes.

The XBMC with either the "TV Guy" next to it or the standard XBMC with the slanted logo are available.

Take a look at http://www.companycasuals.com/xbmc/start.jsp and you can see all the items are your disposal.

I selected an item and you can see it with your options here: http://www.companycasuals.com/xbmc/b.jsp...Id=7794704

If you click on the 'logo' tab, you'll see 2 logos right now, a black and a white version. For this example I chose #4 which is the XBMC oval logo in white.

To answer a couple questions: The quality of the goods are top-notch. Everything they offer is of the best quality. We don't offer any cheap imitations.
For International Shipping, just place the order and if your PayPal address is your ship address you can you that or you can enter a new address. You will then get a separate email with shipping, duties, and taxes.

All pricing is shown when you select an item. For example, you choose a particular Port Authority hat, it might show $6.92. There are no extra charges, you are bill $6.92 for a decorated item plus shipping.

Also, if you don't have a PayPal account, when directed to PayPal just choose the option to use a credit card. If any team members want to order a few miscellaneous items to look at, go to the store and order and see how it works.
Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
Out of curiosity, would it be possible to put together a slightly more limited selection with a logo pre-selected and slightly less Nike-centric titles?
Absolutely. We can tailor it to whatever items you want.
Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Embroidery store0