Video list question
I was not sure how to word this question for searching so I figured I would ask here. Is there a file somewhere in XBMC that has a list of every movie the program knows about. I found a movie the other day that wasn't in my GUI because of how it was named. I am kind of curious if there are others. There are too many to go one by one to check. Would be easier if it was located in a file then I could export it and do a search electronically.
Is this file, if there is one, in the AppData folder or in the Programs folder?
~ Ryzen 5 5600G APU | 16gig Corsair | Fractal Node 500 | Manjaro Linux | Gyration MC remote | 43" Visio
There's a database file (userdata (wiki)/Database/MyVideos##.db), but it would be probably easier to just use something like one of the web interface add-ons to generate a list. At least, I think I recall one of them being able to format a printer (or reading) friendly list of all library titles.
There is also a addon called the Missing Movie, which will scan and compare your sources to your database, and give you a list of movies not in your DB
Cool, thanks for the ideas. I am surprised there isn't some easier readable file for this but I can see about working with this.
~ Ryzen 5 5600G APU | 16gig Corsair | Fractal Node 500 | Manjaro Linux | Gyration MC remote | 43" Visio

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video list question0