Audio dropouts on one specific show XBMC 12.3 atv2 5.3
So this has been happening only recently, but I am getting a strange audio dropout from only one of my shows that I watch on my XBMC. I have several that I have downloaded and sync'd that playback just fine, and my new dual band router means that I never get buffering anymore either. However.. American Ninja Warrior just started again, and it causes problems, when every other show plays back just fine.

What happens is.. it will play normally for about 10 seconds, then the audio will just start dropping out every 1-2 seconds repeatedly.. making it unwatchable. I have tested the file on multiple PC's and the file itself works just fine. The first episode did it, along with the second episode that I just tried tonight. As I said.. it's only this one show that causes an issue, my XBMC experience is mint everywhere else.

Anyone know what could cause such an issue, and have it be isolated to just one show? This makes no sense to me!

Any help would be appreciated thanks!
The file in question is:

American.Ninja.Warrior.S06E02.720p.HDTV.x264-BAJSKORV
debug log (wiki)
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Okay perfect.. I'll generate a log and paste it here. Thanks
don't paste it here but use pastebin.com and only put the link in here please ...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
Yeah, I read the instructions at that link and I will make sure not to paste the log text into the thread.. i'll paste a link.
Here is the log file in question. The file starts to play.. then the audio playback gets jagged and will start cutting out constantly.

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=217748
60fps h.264 is not supported on atv2 ... at least it sucks Smile
Oh okay perfect!

If I run it through a converter can this be alleviated? How would I make it a format that is compatible?
make 30 or 25 fps h.264 and should be fine (or use atv2 preset in handbrake)
Okay awesome

I will set up that conversion template for future reference

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Audio dropouts on one specific show XBMC 12.3 atv2 5.30