Movie Sets
Hi

So ok i have my movies library in episode view and logos.....but when i have a movie set i cant seem to go movie information and chose a logo for that trilogy etc or even manually add one as there is no option is there another way of doing this im running frodo version of gotham i tried the artwork movie set downloand programe but did not work for me

Thanks for any help
(2014-06-03, 18:46)kizzer31 Wrote: Hi

So ok i have my movies library in episode view and logos.....but when i have a movie set i cant seem to go movie information and chose a logo for that trilogy etc or even manually add one as there is no option is there another way of doing this im running frodo version of gotham i tried the artwork movie set downloand programe but did not work for me

Thanks for any help

Why didn't it work for you? It's the best way of including fan art, posters and logos for your movie collections...
Thanks for the reply m8....not to sure did come across a post in here saying it did not work with the frodo version issue is i cant change to gotham so im stuck on frodo just really need a way to make this happen for movie sets ;-(

Thanks for any other info you may be able to offer me

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie Sets0