Win Verdict? Gotham Vs Frodo?
(2014-06-10, 12:52)uNiversal Wrote:
(2014-06-10, 06:34)teeedubb Wrote: I stick with Atlantis to avoid any issues in newer releases of xbmc...Tongue

VLC is there for this use case, why bother at all right?

Because VLC isn't XBMC.
(2014-06-10, 10:31)nickr Wrote:
(2014-06-10, 07:46)protocol77 Wrote: I can't honestly tell the difference but then i only use the basic's of xbmc i install a skin setup my SMB Shares scan content in and that is about it the only addons i use are Artwork Downloader and the XBMC Backup i run it on Windows so for anything else (youtube, etc... i just use a browser

I am sure there is plenty under the hood but i just don't use it so cannot really compare Smile

and now because it popped in my head soon as i used the word compare

enjoy!!!!! Smile
Thanks for the memories... Great clip/song.

HAHA no Problem mate Smile try getting the song out of your head now Smile
(2014-06-10, 13:21)teeedubb Wrote:
(2014-06-10, 12:52)uNiversal Wrote:
(2014-06-10, 06:34)teeedubb Wrote: I stick with Atlantis to avoid any issues in newer releases of xbmc...Tongue

VLC is there for this use case, why bother at all right?

Because VLC isn't XBMC.

Yes, exactly, though your comment implied (to me at least sounded as such) that XBMC Atlantis issues are somehow preferable/mitigated by burying head in sand -- given your comment that you STUCK with Atlantis because of new issues, then I simply state that then you are best avoid ALL XBMC issues old or new, by simply not using xbmc. Smile Yes Smile
(2014-06-10, 17:52)uNiversal Wrote:
(2014-06-10, 13:21)teeedubb Wrote:
(2014-06-10, 12:52)uNiversal Wrote: VLC is there for this use case, why bother at all right?

Because VLC isn't XBMC.

Yes, exactly, though your comment implied (to me at least sounded as such) that XBMC Atlantis issues are somehow preferable/mitigated by burying head in sand -- given your comment that you STUCK with Atlantis because of new issues, then I simply state that then you are best avoid ALL XBMC issues old or new, by simply not using xbmc. Smile Yes Smile

Um.... No. When you take what I said out of context it can mean whatever the voices in your head want it to. When you take what I said in the context of this thread then you will realise that you have missed the point. Completely. To clarify the situation for you, the OP was asking whether they should stay with frodo because of bugs in gotham, hence my reply. Geddit? If the words in this thread are too much for you to take in, I'm sure the picture of a smiley face with its tongue sticking out that accompanied my post would have hinted that it was tongue in cheek.

The ball is in your court now champ. Feel free to have another go, but please try a little harder next time Wink
For video I'd take Gotham every time. Still struggling a lot with the music database in Gotham though. If it were possible, I'd take a mix of Gotham video and Frodo music.
(2014-06-10, 19:03)teeedubb Wrote:
(2014-06-10, 17:52)uNiversal Wrote:
(2014-06-10, 13:21)teeedubb Wrote: Because VLC isn't XBMC.

Um.... No. When you take what I said out of context it can mean whatever the voices in your head want it to. When you take what I said in the context of this thread then you will realise that you have missed the point. Completely. To clarify the situation for you, the OP was asking whether they should stay with frodo because of bugs in gotham, hence my reply. Geddit? If the words in this thread are too much for you to take in, I'm sure the picture of a smiley face with its tongue sticking out that accompanied my post would have hinted that it was tongue in cheek.

The ball is in your court now champ. Feel free to have another go, but please try a little harder next time Wink

You seem to have missed the also "tongue and cheek" remark I was trying to get too, Tongue but thats ok "champ" ... mmmm right The voices on my head hahaha good one, time for your meds Big Grin
(2014-06-11, 19:13)uNiversal Wrote:
(2014-06-10, 19:03)teeedubb Wrote:
(2014-06-10, 17:52)uNiversal Wrote: Yes, exactly, though your comment implied (to me at least sounded as such) that XBMC Atlantis issues are somehow preferable/mitigated by burying head in sand -- given your comment that you STUCK with Atlantis because of new issues, then I simply state that then you are best avoid ALL XBMC issues old or new, by simply not using xbmc. Smile Yes Smile

You seem to have missed the also "tongue and cheek" remark I was trying to get too, Tongue but thats ok "champ" ... mmmm right The voices on my head hahaha good one, time for your meds Big Grin

If that was a attempt at tongue in cheek then you really need to work on that - a lot. But I suspect that was a pathetic attempt at trolling(and your last post is a lame attempt at saving face), otherwise why would you try so hard to misconstrue my words to suit your agenda and prove your fictional point?

Since your handing out advice here is some for you: go and get yourself laid and release some of that pent up teenage frustration that you frequently exhibit in these forums. Then after that hopefully you won't come here acting like a douche trying to belittle people to feel better about yourself.
Closed before this gets out of hand...
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Verdict? Gotham Vs Frodo?0