Code for Case 3D
Hello community.

A user of the MOD REFOCUS GLASS that I have doing , wonder me if I can add the option .3 D

I wanted to know if there were answers (search multiple threads and not found) how to recognize movies .3 D file registered with movies. I added box option with help MikeBHZ44, but I can not work with 3D

Is there a need for another code? Do you have any advice.? thank you

Code i used :

<!-- MikeBZH44 : ajout du boitier selon la resolution du film -->
<control type="image">
<left>-24</left>
<top>-15</top>
<width>230</width>
<height>312</height>
<texture background="true" fallback="thumbs/boxes/p.png">thumbs/boxes/$INFO[ListItem.VideoResolution]p.png</texture>
<aspectratio align="center" aligny="top">stretch</aspectratio>
<!--MikeBZH44-->
<visible>Skin.HasSetting(Enable.case)</visible>
</control>
<variable name="UnFocusHDIndicator">
<value condition="ListItem.IsStereoscopic">overlays/list/3d.png</value>
<value>$INFO[ListItem.VideoResolution,overlays/list/,.png]</value>
</variable>

I just found this code in aeon Nox but I do not find correspondence in the files view. An idea of ​​where to look?
I think that we should not follow the resolution, but the file name?
resolution has nothing to do with it.

From the wiki:

Quote:ListItem.IsStereoscopic
Returns true when the selected video is a 3D (stereoscopic) video (Gotham addition)
um, im not 100% sure, but i think a LONG time ago, i tested the 3d bluray cover overlays from aeon nox, and at that time it defo only worked in library views.

from memory, it was necessary to rename the file or folder to include .hsbs or .hou, but that is just what i seem to remember about the issue.
I did a test, and it works with the addition of this option in the views files. Jeroen I check in Refocus, there has noted 3D, but not on boxes Because there is no case in your skin of course . But in my Mod Refocus Glass yes. then I add the code AEON NOX, now there overlays on case Bluray. It may be appropriate to users.

Thank you for help Smile

<control type="image">
<width>42</width>
<height>46.5</height>
<aspectratio>keep</aspectratio>
<texture>$VAR[UnFocusHDIndicator]</texture>
<visible>!IsEmpty(ListItem.VideoResolution)</visible>
</control>

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Code for Case 3D0