Win [Help]How can I make plugin folder in on place on home network for multiple XBMC
Wink 
Hi i need help to make a location for plugin folder for all the different installation of XBMC on different devices and PCs in home network so i can control each device access to that folder so it will be up to me who and when they can use. Because I have four children each have PC, tablet and Mobile phone with xbmc insalled I cant restrict them to stop using it so if all the plugin or any main xbmc installation folder will be in one location on home nas I can restrict the access on certain time or for each separate folder of plug ins which i can see or control or if there is any other system available in XBMC which i can control the use and timing please. so to do that i need to change the path of the plugin folder to home NAS any one can help me how i can do that or you guys have better way to control?
I don't think that is possible at the moment. You could put the addons on a network share but I doubt it would work on anything but a PC, if it'd work at all.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Help]How can I make plugin folder in on place on home network for multiple XBMC0