aeon nox 4.1.9 help plz
Hi,

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=185290 im trying to get this running but i keep getting dependencies not met....vicmanpergar a member here has kindly been help me said to unrar the file then movie it to the userdata/ addondata folder i have done that but nothing has changed im still on 4.0 must be doing something wrong somewhere...im new to doing this kind of thing so not sure what im doing wrong im not running on gotham and the box i have wont seem to let me change to gotham either...

if anyone can tell me where i need to move the folder to on my android system would be greatful

thank you
Did you restart xbmc after making the file changes?
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
im just adding the folder over now m8 to the files/.xbmc/addons section so hopefully will be all ok when its moved....will it just replace my current version of 4.0 or do i need to go select the skin

thanks for the reply

moved and rebooted still saying 4.0 in the skin settings credits thou? is there anything else i need to do thanks for any info
ok moved and was able to get the skin up but it was all over the place as in not correctly laid out on screen was there a reason for this

thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
aeon nox 4.1.9 help plz0