• 55(current)
Aeon MQ 6
(2015-06-27, 13:38)Wanilton Wrote:
(2015-06-27, 12:09)BuSHari Wrote: Hello Marcos/Wanilton

I`m translating your skin (2.3.0) and i`ve encounter with a small problem with movie collections.
When I go view a collection it shows correctly. but when I back out my view then defaults back to the first movie in my list. But instead of displaying things correctly it now has taken all my movies that were in collections and displaying all my movies. An example if I view my 28 day/weeks collection then back out it shows 2 fast 2 furious next to 21 and 22 jump street and the 28 day and 28 weeks later. But when I back out and go back to my movies things are displayed correctly

Hi BuSHari,

I will check Asap,

Thanks

Wanilton

I believe this is a known bug within Kodi itself.
Wanilton, Can you please tell me what is the different between "Shutdown" and "Turn Off"?

@BuSHari, ShutDown Trigger default Shutdown action defined in System Settings, Turn OFF shutdown your system always.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2015-06-29, 21:47)Wanilton Wrote: @BuSHari, ShutDown Trigger default Shutdown action defined in System Settings, Turn OFF shutdown your system always.

Thanks!

Another thing...

when i click the Trakt option in the context menu, I see this.
I see this only on windows platforms (checked in 2 pcs) and in openelec it's looks fine

BuSHari,

Fixed.

Thanks

Wanilton
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
I have a question... or request...
When in live TV and watching a channel is there or can you make available.. like in Aeon NOX.. the ability to see a channel EPG and the TV list without viewing the EPG as you would in hitting "e" on the keyboard.

Thanks!

(2015-06-30, 19:39)freebs Wrote: I have a question... or request...
When in live TV and watching a channel is there or can you make available.. like in Aeon NOX.. the ability to see a channel EPG and the TV list without viewing the EPG as you would in hitting "e" on the keyboard.

Thanks!

IIUC, what you want is like in MQ5 Helix/Isengard mods where you can get a dialog window called "DialogPVRGuideOSD. To get that in MQ5 you need first to /tab/ into "fullscreenvideo" (if you haven't). Then in the OSD menu /m/ there is the option of the "EPG" which brings up that dialog like this:

Maybe MQ6 could do something like this?

scott s.
yes, that's exactly right. I find it more convenient is all.
In Aeon Shednox there are icons once you hit enter on a channel while it's playing.
One says EPG and that's the epg for that channel and one is a channel list to quickly browse the channels while still playing that channel.

I also like the weather map widget in Shednox - perhaps MQ could do something like that as well.

Another thing I noticed was the widget for lastest TVshow episodes does exactly what it's supposed to, but it would be nice to have the episode removed once it has been watched from the list.

just some thoughts....

(2015-07-01, 19:43)freebs Wrote: yes, that's exactly right. I find it more convenient is all.
In Aeon Shednox there are icons once you hit enter on a channel while it's playing.
One says EPG and that's the epg for that channel and one is a channel list to quickly browse the channels while still playing that channel.

You could probably get this by just adding some keyboard or remote entries in your keymap file for FullscreenLiveTV:

Code:
    <e>ActivateWindow(10611)</e>
    <c>ActivateWindow(10610)</c>

for keyboard "e" and "c" for example. Assuming MQ6 properly sets up the OSDguide and OSDchannel dialogs.

scott s.
I am using Aeon MQ6 2.2 and would like to know if library status can be shown below the home menu bar on 3 playlists I have created i.e Our Movies, Animated Movies & Music Videos.

Thank you.

Edit: I am using Isengard beta 2
MarcosQui any chance you could please add ratings for TV-Y, TV-Y7 & TV-Y7-FV as these are missing from the TV ratings, see here: http://www.tvguidelines.org/ratings.htm Smile
Comments on this skin, please use this topic:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=231179
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
  • 55(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 617