• 3(current)
Aeon MQ 6
Posted this in the ACE 2 wishlist, but figured it would benefit AEON MQ6 as well. I would also like to suggest implementing more UPnP functions into the AEON MQ6 Skin. To get an example of what I am talking about, you can see the UPnP Client Skin here...
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=160603
(2014-06-15, 21:00)Chuck Bartowski Wrote: I would like a view for tv and movies that allows for more transparency and more visible fanart

+1 for this, here is my rough imagination of it.

This type of view or perhaps 'in-view option' (ie: Extra Fanart Style) would offer a fully de-cluttered viewing mode. Considering we have the plot summary and actors info one click away anyways.

If the 3 (extra) fanart slots could randomize (through their extra fanart folder) every 3-5 seconds that would be a bonus too.

Also plus one for Dechno9 pause screen idea too!
(2014-06-09, 03:10)Dechno9 Wrote: Would love a simple pause screen:
For movies where it is just the spinning disc in the left corner and the clear art in the right.
For TV shows where it is just the clear art on the right.

oh and thanks for all the hard work and forum help guys.
(2014-06-04, 18:28)MarcosQui Wrote: Dear users, I'm back, it's time to move ahead.

I'm officially starting working on new Aeon MQ 6. I hope finalize in December, before Christmas.

The construction process will be the same as it was in MQ5, alphas only in the Brazilian forum, so when there is a stable release (beta) I will publish here.

I leave the space open for tips, suggestions and requests.

We notify that Aeon MQ 5 is still active, new version soon, also my promise to Ace 2.

Great! thank you!

Suggestion:
incorporate: PosterLite
add an option to have studio flag before title

Thanks
M
If you think I'm useful please use the +/- button to raise my reputation
I like show-arts view personaly, I would like to see all art in the view. Some thing may be like this.
Hello Marcos, any chance of this? Good luck in the world-cup! Thanks!

I)
(2014-06-23, 19:33)Samu-rai Wrote:
(2014-06-23, 18:01)capfuturo Wrote: Hi Samu-rai,

Just a quick suggestion: would it be possible to have a way to toggle off the black frame on posters (or replace it with some shadow instead to provide the hovering effect or rounded corners like in showcase view) for those who want just a clean image? I just think it ruins the poster besides looking outdated:

Hi capfuturo

MQ is working on MQ6 as we speak.

Put it forward here, and I'm certain he'll consider it.

II) An option to toggle on/off to show the original title in smaller font, on both the view and the information panel. Many users have libraries containing movies from all over the world and also in their own localised language. If one opt for showing the original title then one misses the international title in the view or vice-versa. This comes very handy when there are viewers from different nationalities sharing the same room. My Japanese friends never find the movies in my library until they toggle 'show the original title' on, but then it is me who can't find/recognise the movies since I know them by its international name. Thus an option to combined both would be so useful. Thanks!
Best,

capfuturo

"The world must learn to work together, or finally it will not work at all" - General Eisenhower
Just a suggestion....

I have over 1600 movies in my collection, and i find it cumbersome to use any view besides wall view, where i can see a good amount of movies at once. However on almost every skin, the wall view is the same. I know you are excellent at creating awesome ideas, so maybe a different spin on the wall view? Or just a view that shows a good amount of movies in a different way! Sorry for the incredibly vague response, just more or less hoping this sparks someones creativity!
Quote:An option to toggle on/off to show the original title in smaller font, on both the view and the information panel. Many users have libraries containing movies from all over the world and also in their own localised language. If one opt for showing the original title then one misses the international title in the view or vice-versa. This comes very handy when there are viewers from different nationalities sharing the same room. My Japanese friends never find the movies in my library until they toggle 'show the original title' on, but then it is me who can't find/recognise the movies since I know them by its international name. Thus an option to combined both would be so useful. Thanks!

This option exist skin Aeon MQ5, go to top menu, and look the original title at the top, turn on, available in poster, wall, wall3d, coverflow, showart, multiplex, panel, shelf, showcase, banner, banner info views:

MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Great to see Innovative & fresh ideas coming onto the scene. MQ6 is looking to set the bar ! cant wait ..
(1) GUI editable positioning of LOGO DISC & CLEARART.
A customizable feature where you can position and resize ARTWORK in XBMC via GUI, (e,g) Rightclick over clearart select edit and then either reposition or resize inside XBMC/MQ6.

(2) Clearart, Discart and Logo animations and transitions (e,g) Fade or Blur in/out, Bounce in out Rightside/leftside/top or bottom. etc etc etc

(3) more FONTS and font size options in every menu.

Cheers MQ, I have never used any other skins except MQ4 and MQ5, can't wait for MQ6, keep that dark sharp look to the gui its perfect, CUSTOMIZE CUSTOMIZE & CUSTOMIZE. Beautiful!

(2014-06-14, 11:17)borgmanjayce Wrote: I'd like to see a Anime category in MQ6.

Just create a Smart_Playlist:

1.) HOW TO : http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=76717
2.) WIKI : http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Smart_playlists
3.) VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Trz5rjATY2A
(2014-06-24, 03:16)Wanilton Wrote:
Quote:An option to toggle on/off to show the original title in smaller font, on both the view and the information panel. Many users have libraries containing movies from all over the world and also in their own localised language. If one opt for showing the original title then one misses the international title in the view or vice-versa. This comes very handy when there are viewers from different nationalities sharing the same room. My Japanese friends never find the movies in my library until they toggle 'show the original title' on, but then it is me who can't find/recognise the movies since I know them by its international name. Thus an option to combined both would be so useful. Thanks!

This option exist skin Aeon MQ5, go to top menu, and look the original title at the top, turn on, available in poster, wall, wall3d, coverflow, showart, multiplex, panel, shelf, showcase, banner, banner info views:

Hey Wanilton,
Thanks for replying. It does exist but only one a time, meaning either 'International/localised Title' or 'Original Title' but NOT both. I am proposing "an option to combine/display both". The images below give a good insight on the issue, which happens when you have people from different cultural backgrounds seated in front of the TV browsing the movies in a library containing international titles displayed in their 'Localised Title'. If we had a way to show both titles then all viewers would understand which is the movie they are seeing the poster for, without having to switch title to original title or vice-versa in the menu each time to make everybody understand.

So ideally there could be 2 options in the menu:
'Original Title' [on/off] which would deploy the following sub-menu if activated:
->-'Show Title' [on/off]
-->-'Show Title at the top' [yes/no]

The above configuration would give us the 'Localised/International Title' in bigger fonts on top of the 'Original Title' (smaller fonts). If one wanted the 'Original Title' on top then the option 'Show Title at the top' for the 'Localised Title' should be toggled 'off'. Do you follow my train of thought now? Hope it is clearer now.

The current menu structure only allows for the following in the views you mentioned. You can see the 'Title' and then after toggling on 'Show Original Title at the Top' we have the 'Original Title' but not both:
And the 'Localised/international Title' (below):
Best,

capfuturo

"The world must learn to work together, or finally it will not work at all" - General Eisenhower
My request is very simply: display as you prefear the >lastplayed< & >playcount< tags in info page.

Thanks for your great work!!
Hi Marcos,

I just want to say THANK YOU. On behalf of a lot of silent users.
Your skin is absolutely mindblowing, thank you for putting so much time in this and letting people like me enjoy XBMC to the fullest!!
Tongue 
MarcosQui,

thank you for these phantastic skins!

I have a request for the upcoming MQ 6 (I posted this in the MQ 5 thread, but no results there so far....)

You are supporting the 'VideoExtras' - working great and no problems, but:

Please make the 'Icon Overlay' work ( Wiki > http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Add...rs_Only.29 ) - for movies, tv-shows and music.

I am just linking my request for the MQ 5 here, don't want to double-post.... > http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1743210 < if you can't make it working for MQ 5, then please include it in MQ 6!

Please!!

Thanks for your phantastic work, I am enjoying it every day!

Ed
Viribus unitis
I read a few things related to this skin and PleXBMC. Will you finally implement this feature?
Can we possibly get a wrap in the wall view. So when we get to the bottom we can wrap back to the top without having to scroll all the way up.

thanks, can't wait to see what you come up with !
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 617