• 4(current)
Aeon MQ 6
I'm going to post a question shortly, but I wanted to throw this out as a request.

I don't use XBMC in the usual way. I don't keep rips of movies on a hard disk, just games. My understanding of MQ is that we get two custom user menus to use and name as we please. I would like that to be unlimited so that I can set up the main menu with greater freedom.

For instance my preferred setup would be:
  • Movies and Shows (Custom Main Menu, not like standard XBMC)
  • Games (Custom Main Menu)
  • Applications (Custom Main Menu, not standard/want launchers with widgets which standard Applications doesn't have)
  • Music (Standard)
  • Settings (Standard)
  • Shutdown (Standard)
@Bedwyr, skin Aeon MQ5, have 10 presets available for use, in each preset you configure one complete main menu, change one preset for other is very simple, via S menu or available option submenu in settings.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
If it is possible it will be nice to display studios logos in addition to the already logos displayed
Thank you in advance
(2014-06-22, 03:08)devilshura Wrote: I like show-arts view personaly, I would like to see all art in the view. Some thing may be like this.

Me too Big Grin
MQ,

What about a option for a 2.39:1 Aspect Ratio version of MQ6 (Anamorphic)
So a 720p FOLDER, a 1080p FOLDER and a 2.35:1 or 2.39:1 FOLDER (1920x817)(2538×1080)
OR at least a 21:9 support.

Cheers.
(2014-06-10, 22:26)wiesel87 Wrote:
(2014-06-10, 21:56)bry- Wrote:
(2014-06-10, 21:36)wiesel87 Wrote: It would be nice, if you can make this view for tv shows in mq6

http://imgur.com/a/rcZQ6/embed#4

Which image?

+1 !! Whats the name of the skin? Looks awesome!
(2014-07-04, 21:08)Wanilton Wrote: @Bedwyr, skin Aeon MQ5, have 10 presets available for use, in each preset you configure one complete main menu, change one preset for other is very simple, via S menu or available option submenu in settings.

Thank you, but that's not exactly what I was referring to. When setting up your main menu, you have menu presets such as Weather, Settings, Shutdown, etc. You also have "My Menu 1" and "My Menu 2". Because of the way I use and organize XBMC, it would be easier to customize three different menus or more to my taste: "My Menu 3", "My Menu 4", etc.

is it possible to integrate multiple views in Rom Collection Browser ( Showcase etc....) please ?
Sorry I do not speak English....
Thank
Hi,

Happy to see MQ 's working on the next Aeon MQ.
Hope you'll keep a right list view and maybe a right list banner view.

@Wanilton
Do you know when we can start translation on Transiflex?
(2014-07-07, 19:48)Cocotus Wrote:
(2014-06-10, 22:26)wiesel87 Wrote:
(2014-06-10, 21:56)bry- Wrote: Which image?
+1 !! Whats the name of the skin? Looks awesome!

check this: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=138997 Metro TV
(2014-06-21, 18:36)m.savazzi Wrote:
(2014-06-04, 18:28)MarcosQui Wrote: Dear users, I'm back, it's time to move ahead.

I'm officially starting working on new Aeon MQ 6. I hope finalize in December, before Christmas.

The construction process will be the same as it was in MQ5, alphas only in the Brazilian forum, so when there is a stable release (beta) I will publish here.

I leave the space open for tips, suggestions and requests.

We notify that Aeon MQ 5 is still active, new version soon, also my promise to Ace 2.

Great! thank you!

Suggestion:
incorporate: PosterLite
add an option to have studio flag before title

Thanks
M

here is everything done and workin on 13.1 and MQ5...

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1595336
If you think I'm useful please use the +/- button to raise my reputation
Great skin already, glad to hear your making i even better. My request is simple. I would love to see a small icon or the word "NEW" next to my Tv Show name when I have updated and there are new episodes available. I have a large number of Tv Shows that my family watches, and sometimes the kids dont know that I have gotten them new episodes. An automatic notification would be great as some other skins have. Thanks you again.
I would love to have the option to view numerical rating instead of the stars in the list views of movies (for example 7.2 instead of ****).
(2014-06-30, 01:55)iFredOS Wrote: I read a few things related to this skin and PleXBMC. Will you finally implement this feature?

Full PleXBMC integration would be awesome.
Hello,

I use MQ5 for several weeks now and I wanted to know if it was planned to add in MQ6 the following visualizations for music playback in full screen:

- a CD wall (like AEON Nox)

or/and

- this visualization (like Transparency!):

Thanks!
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 617