• 5(current)
Aeon MQ 6
Would it be possible to do a A wall view that has the box art like a landscape view, something like this...just not the same movie obviously.

would love to have an easy-to-set-up "intro video" option for replacing the XBMC splash image with a video.
Thumbs Up 
I must first say MQ5 has been my final go to skin and all others have been UN-installed thank you for your excellent work Nod

my first would be the possibility to add online streaming TV shows full online show folder like the way there added to the favorites not just one episode.
if not then is it possible to add more rows above the favorites to fill in the wasted space?
and 3rd add Icons to the favorites folder not just show listings.

these three items in my opinion would make MQ6 the number 1 user friendly XBMC skin available.

Thanks for all your hard work

George
MQ5 is my default skin and has been for a while, very well done. One thing I would love to see in MQ6 would be the ability to show game logos, clearart, and extrafanarts/thumbs in advanced launcher and RCB. I use advanced launcher myself, but I know some people go with RCB instead. Putting this capability in place for both would really be good. Perhaps if some menu options were added to allow the user to specify where each kind of art is to be loaded from that would make it easier to do. I know the Cirrus Extended skin supports game logos, so it's possible to do this sort of thing, I just thought it would be great if MQ6 could include this feature as well and expand upon it. I've included a snapshot as an example of what I mean:

Also, you know how under movies and shows and such, it shows how many you have of each and how many have been viewed/watched/etc.? Perhaps you could implement that for advanced launcher/RCB as well. Some skins already do this, I think. Thanks!

Good job and keep up the good work!
In Aeon MQ5 I have main menu items which have been customized such that their sub-menus has no entries. I would think the sub-menu should not appear at all once all sub-menu items have been removed, but that is not the case. Optimally there would be a setting in the customization screen that would allow the sub-menu to be disabled.

http://postimg.org/image/lslasxu5z/

Everything I describe below was tested with the wall view in the movies screen in Aeon MQ5, but can be applied to some other views/screens in that skin. It would be awesome if this could be improved or corrected in Aeon MQ6:

When skin is in kiosk mode the active item selector should wrap around back to the top if you are on the bottom of a collection and press the down arrow. Instead the fanart for the last item that was selected is displayed.

Similarly, there is no wrap around back to the bottom of a collection if you are on the top of a collection and press the up arrow.

Similarly, there is no wrap around back to the right of a collection if you are on the left of a collection and press the left arrow.

The only wrap around that works as expected is to the right; i.e. if you are on the right of a collection and press the right arrow the active item selector will move back to the left side of the collection.
Hi!

First of all, thanks for the effort in this new version of the skin!

My suggestion/request is to support different fanart for each album directory in Music collection so that any album can have a specific fanart (this is useful when the band changes the lineup from one album to the other, for movie soundtracks, etc.).

How is possible to know if a suggestion/request will be taken into account for the next release?

Cheers and thanks again!
Light IMDb Ratings Update - Keep updated the IMDb ratings for your movies and TV shows.
In case you found useful my work, feel free to offer me a cappuccino!
(2014-07-07, 05:43)Buzniak Wrote: MQ,

What about a option for a 2.39:1 Aspect Ratio version of MQ6 (Anamorphic)
So a 720p FOLDER, a 1080p FOLDER and a 2.35:1 or 2.39:1 FOLDER (1920x817)(2538×1080)
OR at least a 21:9 support.

Cheers.

+1
Is there anyway you could make the clock/Date/Time larger and bolder? Maybe have an option to change it's colour or position?
hi

any way for sort order to be unique within each menu item?
I have custom menu for latest uploads which i want sorted by most recent on top, then i have my archive which i want sorted by name.
they both use the same view type.
thanks.
Hi, love MQ5 skin and has been my default skin since MQ3.

1st Request:

Would like to request that the "Pause" screen be simple with minor overlays on it. Sometimes it's helpful to pause a movie to read something on screen or point out details of a movie/show.

Right now the plot and various other information overlays on top of the movie, blocking what I'm trying to see and is annoying.

Suggestion is to make the "Pause" screen mostly clean and the user can choose to hit the "Info" button on remote if they want to see plot details, poster artwork, etc.

2nd Request:

Add option for "disc art" to display in Multiplex view. Suggest to add it behind the thumbnail fan art or pop out from behind poster, or something.

See example below (discs are behind fanart, top right corner):

3rd Request:

When using Cinema Experience and it is buffering, the movie details pop up. Would like to disable this as it spoils the anticipation of what the movie is about. Perhaps this is linked to my 1st Request above.

Thx,

-Nik
Can we have the option for sub-menu's to be always displayed?
Maybe selectable per each menu category?
As I don't really use them for Movies (so hidden is nice), however for LiveTv I always use them to go directly to guide or recordings and currently it involves an additional down arrow to display.

Thanks!
i would like tio ask for the possibiltiy to increase overall font size.

from all skins this is the hardest readable one. i have 40" tv sitting about 3.5m away and it's jard till impossible to read some parts from there. with none of the other theames i have this issue so much.
(2014-08-03, 03:13)a_user Wrote: i would like tio ask for the possibiltiy to increase overall font size.

from all skins this is the hardest readable one. i have 40" tv sitting about 3.5m away and it's jard till impossible to read some parts from there. with none of the other theames i have this issue so much.

+1

my TV is about 10' away.

I would also like to be able to use the wasted space above the icons on the home screen in the favorites. there is room for 2 more rows on my TV Huh

I use the favorites for the online streaming and this could show up to 36 links on my home screen instead of just 12 Big Grin Blush
My suggestions are:

A way to change the settings level from basic-> advanced -> expert, similar to the way the confluence skin always you to change this.

Ability to show the genre of a movie while hovering over in library mode or in the info screen for a movie. Or possibly we can somehow customize what shows up in the info screen for a movie?

Not sure if this last one is possible as I haven't seen any skin do this, but in the search results showing movies an actor is in (accessible by clicking on actor's name in the info screen) the ability to show poster art for each movie instead of just the movie name.
DoctorD, for your request change the setting level, exist in MQ5, go to settings, enter in any area, ex: Weather, and press left arrow, you see now where change level (gotham version only).
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 617