• 52(current)
Aeon MQ 6
(2015-05-25, 05:02)Wanilton Wrote: Don´t worry iblong, you have access beta, when Marcos release.

Good, because Marcos has a very nice skin.............
(2015-05-20, 21:09)djoole Wrote:
(2015-05-20, 19:05)MarcosQui Wrote:
(2015-05-20, 16:49)djoole Wrote: Thanks for the input MQ, are you saying it will be possible to mark a video as watched from the widgets?

Directly on the widget does not, but if you do it within the library or after watching the film, the widget will show the watched label.

The video will be available after the presentation for everyone.

@bry-, thank you.

Is this a Kodi limitation or skin limitation (not being able to use W or Contextual menu on widget item)?

Up
I must say Marcos, the video of the beta of MQ6 , brings the skin truly to a new dimension !
Flexible widgets look very cool , with a lot of possibilities !
I'll try as soon as possible once beta is released
(2015-05-25, 04:50)Wanilton Wrote: Yes, I will try explain this new resource "flexible widgets", when possible here.

Resume:
Idea is use any widget in any item menu, only need choose widget available.

Widget is no more limited 12 items, now show all items in playlists or library directly at home (video or audio), including persons, genres widgets, audio and video addons and many more. You are free for populate list widgets available for use, creating for example smart playlists.
Yes, I Saw that part yesterday live. Very nice features. It was very clear what is new in the beta, despite the Portuguese session. No problem. Smile
KODI 20 - LibreELEC 11

Intel NUC 4250U (Haswell) in Abel H2 chassis, Philips 55OLED804
@djoole, Kodi does not allow the use of the context menu in Home window, the way to mark seen or not seen is only possible within the library.

@to all: the video is just a preview, the beta 1 is not ready and has not been released. No one has access to this version at this time. So be careful if you see any supposed Beta circling by internet.

We will prepare an English version of the video in the coming days. Please wait.
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
Hi MarcosQui,

The video looks great. I have one request. Can you make sure that the "change widget" option on the home screen is unavailable when in kiosk mode?

Thanks
Yes, in Portuguese I make a quotation from the kiosk mode and also the smart kiosk for flexible widgets. In list of things to do. I am working on it.
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
(2015-05-25, 18:15)MarcosQui Wrote: Yes, in Portuguese I make a quotation from the kiosk mode and also the smart kiosk for flexible widgets. In list of things to do. I am working on it.
Great, thanks
(2015-05-25, 16:32)MarcosQui Wrote: @djoole, Kodi does not allow the use of the context menu in Home window, the way to mark seen or not seen is only possible within the library.

OK thanbks for the clear answer.
I guess i have to turn to Kodi Team for enhancement request Smile
mod edit: link removed.

Is this the real MQ 6? So many bugs i have never seen in other Skins...
In Aeon MQ 6 can one setup the default view that will automatically apply to all movie sets?

In MQ 4(5?) it has it's own default view and I have to manually go in and update the view on every movie set I create one by one. It would be nice if I could select a view for movie sets from the list of available views you have and apply them to all current and future movie sets.
mod edit: link removed
Is there any indication as to when the public beta or official version will be released? It looks amazing. Smile
Hi

Is this skin available if we donate/pay ?[/align]
(2015-06-02, 10:45)lionking15 Wrote: Hi

Is this skin available if we donate/pay ?[/align]

I don't know how much clearer this can be explained. This skin will be available when fully tested & released, IT WILL BE FREE

If you want access to it, before it has been fully developed & released, then you need to make a contribution. to the developer.
  • 52(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 617