• 6(current)
Aeon MQ 6
Rainbow 
I have some ideas too..

First of all better support for tactil devices.. when i have MQ4 i was hoping MQ5 because of my tablet.. To finally find is completely unusuable.. My Post asking about the android bug..

Then, i am using it in windows and have some ideas..

For mp3.. in gotham xbmc introduces "musicbrainz tag" support for online content.. i am now starting to configure my music library and i find i can use musicbrainz tags when 2 or more singers/artist work in a song.. There is an option "<item separator>" or something that works great with "genres" setting a song in every genre that it has.. but doesn't work on the Artist field.. Maybe is a xbmc problem or skin problem or maybe marcosQui can report directly to developers to fix that.. to have a song like "lady marmalade" in every artist "curriculum" would be great and because musicbrainz does it now..

I totally agree about the "extras" overlay.. is a good idea.. & you can add the "video extras" addon by default enabled with option "force visualiztion of button extras into movie info"

I would like an option to kill cases on "standard" files.. so i can have only cases that i want.. per example 3D, HDTV and moviesets.. (i know probably there is a manual option but a good choice would be make a selector to disable cases i dont want to see..

I would like to have an easy way to change the tags used to set the box to 3d movies.. add or change the ".3d." / ".3ddb." option.. (i kill all points when renaming files)

Add the "textures" file from devilshura.. to the theme.. they are GREAT including star puntuation colour..Textures Thread Would be useful to all users have a easy way to load them.

I use a lot the wall view.. and i agree with all users.. selected movie is too small would be great to be able to set a selector to more bigger sizes.. The standard size is cool for computers but in tvs are very small..

In furnitures section i would like to kill the "weather" section and the "movies/tv..etc" counter..or auto-hide option.. i have place witgets on top and would like to see the main bar all neat.. i can place weather or the counter on top.. that is not too bad but i think would be great..hide them..

And by the way.. why not an option to make Widgets DOWN and main bar on TOP? .. like an horizontal mirrored view?..

And the studio tags that others skin have will be great too!! i support all people who has asked for it.. is time to get the studio logos into MQ!!.

Some extra views when listening music would be great.. especially main artwork slideshow bigger..

And the last but not less important.. I would like to have a "Manual" in pdf or something to get to use MQ6 in a very deep mode.. there are lots of things that seems so easy but are too far away for anyone who doesn't know.. So many time looking on youtube or the forums... i am writing my own manual.. so i can't forget some experts options.. i modified on forums.. would be great make a good recopilation.. and share to all.. Just to introduce to mq or to get more in deep..

Thanks for reading.. these are some ideas i have.. hope you take note to make 1 or 2 addings.. ¡¡¡now is possible!!!
CoolCoolCool
Also like to request that different Views are available for the "Favorites" list.
will version 6 be for Gothan or Helix?
(2014-08-09, 01:08)nekrosoft13 Wrote: will version 6 be for Gothan or Helix?

From past version, I would suggest both.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

I'd like to see IMDB top 250 integration. An IMDB logo and a number with the films current ranking somewhere in the info screen for the film.
Not sure if it's in the realm of the skin or XBMC itself, but would like to request that when you view the movie info, and select an actor it pops up with info from IMDB about that actor instead of a list of the movies in your library. Or maybe an option to select which the user wants.

Thanks.
@Ic3y, it´s exist in MQ5, using addon Metadata Actors....in info, look for get artist info, and voilá.
Here script for use in gotham

http://www.files.xbmcbrasil.net/Scripts%...actors.zip
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Nice, thanks Wanilton !

That's basically what I was looking for.
Can we add a setting to have the Artwork Downloader Add-on run automatically after the library gets scanned for new movies ?

This way the library gets updated with new movies and all the extra artwork is downloaded looking nice with minimal user intervention. Similar to Aeon Nox 4.1.9

Thx.
I think you'd have to clear it with Martjin first. I know he purposely removed that option from the addon it's self.

Would also like to request an "End Time" to be displayed somewhere while browsing movies.

For example, late at night I want to know what time a movie will end at so I know if it's too late for my kids and can choose to watch a shorter movie (or no movie at all).

Normally I'll do the math, but if you were to show what time the highlighted movie ends at it would be quicker than me pulling my abacus out.

Looks like all the information needed is already pulled, just need to run a calculation and display it ?

Example:

Code:
H = [current hour]

M = [current minute]

V = [length of highlighted movie / 60]      ------> converts pulled movie time from minutes to hours (i.e. 126 min. movie = 2.1 hrs)

H + [[V] truncate < 1]     -----> gives you amount of hours added to current hours (i.e. "2.1 = 2")

M + [[[V] truncate >= 1] * 60]     ------> gives you amount of minutes added to current minutes (i.e. [2.1 = 0.1] * 60 = 6 minutes)

Display --->  "Finishes at [H]:[M] am/pm"    ---->   displays what time highlighted movie/tv show ends at

In this example at 1:14am, a movie that is 126 minutes long would end at 3:20am

Would also have to add some code to handle 12 and 24 time changes.

Examples of where to place:

Thanks !
(2014-08-19, 07:43)Ic3y Wrote: Would also like to request an "End Time" to be displayed somewhere while browsing movies.

For example, late at night I want to know what time a movie will end at so I know if it's too late for my kids and can choose to watch a shorter movie (or no movie at all).

Normally I'll do the math, but if you were to show what time the highlighted movie ends at it would be quicker than me pulling my abacus out.

Looks like all the information needed is already pulled, just need to run a calculation and display it ?

Example:

Code:
H = [current hour]

M = [current minute]

V = [length of highlighted movie / 60]      ------> converts pulled movie time from minutes to hours (i.e. 126 min. movie = 2.1 hrs)

H + [[V] truncate < 1]     -----> gives you amount of hours added to current hours (i.e. "2.1 = 2")

M + [[[V] truncate >= 1] * 60]     ------> gives you amount of minutes added to current minutes (i.e. [2.1 = 0.1] * 60 = 6 minutes)

Display --->  "Finishes at [H]:[M] am/pm"    ---->   displays what time highlighted movie/tv show ends at

In this example at 1:14am, a movie that is 126 minutes long would end at 3:20am

Would also have to add some code to handle 12 and 24 time changes.

Examples of where to place:

Thanks !

A skin isn't capable of working that out. You'd have to write a script which the skin would call for each movie. Not sure if that would cause any performance issues on low powered devices (probably not as the script would be tiny, but it would be called a lot while browsing).

Gotcha. I'll see if i can locate the existing code that already does this when you play a movie and displays the end time at the bottom when you hit pause or info.
The info label is "Player.FinishTime", but it needs the video to be playing to work.

Hence, why I think you’d need to write a script.

I never managed to set correctly AEON MQ. That's why I get stuck on Aeon 4. I recently suggested to change the look of the skin like this

watch gallery

WIP

I was suggested to give Aeon MQ a try. Do you think it is possible to get this in MQ?
HTPC homemade - BOX SilverStone Lascala LC17 - CPU Intel Core i3-3220T (2.8 GHz) - CM ASRock B75 Pro3 - HD Crucial M4 64 Go - CG ASUS GeForce GT 610 Low Profile 1 GB - RAM Corsair Vengeance Low Profile Blue Series 4 Go (2x2 Go) DDR3 1600 MHz CL9 - POWER Be Quiet! Power 7 400 W 80PLUS - REMOTE Harmony 650 - Frodo 12.2 XBMCbuntu Aeon-Nox 4.1.9 - MacPro 2010 - SMB
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 617