Adding infowall viewtype to Advanced Launcher
I've got Advanced Launcher setup as a game/emulator launcher and I'm accessing it via favorite linked to the main menu in Aeon Nox 5. How can I add the infowall viewtype to my list of consoles and games? I'm confortable editing the xml files. Thanks!
What is your usecase, poster size thumbs or nes etc.
I appreciate the reply, but I'm not quite sure what you're asking.
How do you use advanced launcher, for pc games, ps3, xbox, snes etc
In the default category I've got separate file launchers for PC games, nes/snes/etc. The Default category is set as a favorite and is linked to a home menu item. All my games have fanart and various sized thumbnails(box art for each game).
then you need to code different infowall for different categories. You can use the video infowall for pc games, but snes needs to have a different layout or else the covers dont have the right aspect ratio.
Would it be possible to import the infowall from Aeon Nox 4.0.9? That viewtype works perfect for everything.
you can try, but its a whole different code base. You need to make a new include for advanced launcher, similar to the way i made the tripanel for advanced launcher, then add a setting to toggle between the different consoles and use that setting as condition for the item and focusedlayout.
That was how it was done in v4 anyway.
I was kind of hoping for a simple edit like switching from clearart to clearlogo on the pause screen. This looks like it's going to be a bit beyond me. Thanks for the replies, maybe someone will make a mod for it someday.
I'll put in on my to-do list.
Awesome, I appreciate it!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Adding infowall viewtype to Advanced Launcher0