Problem control XBMC with Logitech Harmony
Hi all,

First, please excuse me if my thread isn't right place Confused

Here is my problem :

I've a custom HTPC on Windows 7 and XBMC 13 for playing live TV (TNT), replays, movies, ...
I just receive my Logitech Harmony 650 and the IR Receiver IR605Q.

When I configure my Harmony with Logitech's software with the profile "MCE Keyboard" or "Microsoft XBMC", I've only 5% of keys that work in XBMC but that are not what they should ...

For exemple :

Key (Number) 1 : Nothing
Key (Number) 2 : channel number 2 (Live TV)
Key (Number) 3 : Nothing
Key (Number) 4 : Rewind (Live TV and Movies)
Key (Number) 5 : Nothing
Key (Number) 6 : Volume -
Key (Number) 7 : Channel number 7 (Live TV)
etc ...

In text document, when I pressed the numbers keys, they write well. The Harmony send keys correctly but XBMC misinterpret yet ...

How solve this problem please ? Command XBMC with my keyboard is boring ...

Thanks you very much in advance,

Catskan
Try this.

Create keyboard.xml (create a text document and rename it to that) remember to show file extensions enable if on windows.

Put this in it:

<keymap>
<global>
<keyboard>
<k>UpdateLibrary(video)</k>
<w>ToggleWatched</w>
<two>JumpSMS2</two>
<three>JumpSMS3</three>
<four>JumpSMS4</four>
<five>JumpSMS5</five>
<six>JumpSMS6</six>
<seven>JumpSMS7</seven>
<eight>JumpSMS8</eight>
<nine>JumpSMS9</nine>
</keyboard>
</global>
</keymap>

Put the .xml to C:\Users\YOUR USER NAME\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\keymaps
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
Thank you for your reply but It still does not work Sad
It has nothing changed ...

However, the number of my keyboard (K400) work for change channel, I don't understand why the keys of my Harmony don't work ...Sad

Edit : With your instructions, no more keys works buf if I delete this file (keyboard.xml), it return to the original problem.
After several search, I realized that my keyboard was in lowercase and my harmonye send caracter intead of numbers ...
After have activate "Maj lock", my harmony work perfectly.
I've configured my Harmony as XBMC Media Center and not MCE Keyboard (Manufacturer : Microsoft, Model : XBMC).

However, I don't know shorcut (or command name) for function "Record" (Screenshot).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem control XBMC with Logitech Harmony0