[RELEASE] Resume LiveTV
Hi,
this small service-script resumes LiveTV (PVR or any general livestream) after interrupting it with something else.

Settings:
- Set pvr:// streams as resumable
- Set general livestreams (no duration) as resumable
- Livestream detection delay in seconds (Buffer)

I'm mainly using the addon to watch some addon videos while ads are running.
Please let me know if you have any feature requests or suggestions.

Available via my testing-repo...
I will try this out, always wanted a way to return to the previous video I was watching(interrupting stream to play youtube vid), but in the form of a history. I mainly do this when watching a livestream, so this would work in most cases.
Had some try this out, works well, however it resumes the last played livestream even when I stop the stream. Is there a way to fix this? Some livestreams are temporary(TwitchTV), and it attempts to start a dead stream after every video I play.
Hello!

would love to have this feature but actually I do not know how to config it.
I have TVHeadend as PVR addon/backend running.

so when I am watching LiveTV I go out of the LiveTV section with the back button and open in main menu an Addon which shows videos - lets say Youtube. start one video. then what do I need to do? When I press stop it stops going back to the Youtube Addon previous screen - nothing happens - no LiveTV comes up. ConfusedHuh

how do I configure this?
krijeck

PS: youtre a real beast in scripting addons. Nod
rebuilding ....
v1.0.1:
- Bugfix: Manually stopped livestreams are not resumed anymore

(2014-06-13, 16:16)spyder Wrote: Had some try this out, works well, however it resumes the last played livestream even when I stop the stream. Is there a way to fix this? Some livestreams are temporary(TwitchTV), and it attempts to start a dead stream after every video I play.
Fixed with v1.0.1...

(2014-09-10, 22:48)krijeck Wrote: so when I am watching LiveTV I go out of the LiveTV section with the back button and open in main menu an Addon which shows videos - lets say Youtube. start one video. then what do I need to do? When I press stop it stops going back to the Youtube Addon previous screen - nothing happens - no LiveTV comes up. ConfusedHuh
The Livestream gets added to the current playlist: When hitting STOP, the whole playlist gets stopped. You need to wait until the Video is finished or hit NEXT instead of STOP...
Aaahhh ... understand.
rebuilding ....
(2014-09-20, 23:55)AddonScriptorDE Wrote: v1.0.1:
- Bugfix: Manually stopped livestreams are not resumed anymore
Thanks, I can re-enable this now.Big Grin
Hi guys, I downloaded and installed the script in kodi for pc, but how do I make the script work?

I am using playlist loader and when the stream suddenly stop, I still get kicked out to the main list with all the channels and I have to manually reconnect to the channel.

I installed the AddonScriptorDE repo following this instructions

http://kodinow.com/2015/05/how-to-instal...-for-kodi/

but I can not surf the add on to look for installing the service-script resumes LiveTV .

Any help please?

Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Resume LiveTV1