Solved views with Extra Fanart not work
hello,

I need your help, I created views of management with extra fanart, but it does not work. I added this code on the fanart view. I want to kept the diffuse effect of course, so I did not put the <imagepath> tags because I do not know how to do with the code being distributed without <texture> used. Can you help me? thank you

VARIABLE :
Code:
<variable name="extrafanart.path">
        <value condition="Skin.HasSetting(fanart.extra) + [Container.Content(tvshows) | Container.Content(seasons)]">$INFO[ListItem.Path,,/extrafanart/]</value>
        <value condition="Skin.HasSetting(fanart.extra) + Container.Content(episodes)">$INFO[ListItem.Path]extrafanart</value>
        <value condition="Skin.HasSetting(fanart.extra) + [Container.Content(albums) | Container.Content(artists) | Container.Content(songs)]">$INFO[Skin.String(cdartlocation)]$INFO[ListItem.Artist,,/extrafanart/]</value>
        <value condition="Skin.HasSetting(fanart.extra) + [Container.Content(movies)]">$INFO[ListItem.Path,,/extrafanart/]</value>
        <value>-</value>
    </variable>

VIEW FANART:

Code:
<control type="image">
                    <right>screenright</right>
                    <top>125</top>
                    <width>780</width>
                    <height>450</height>
                    <aspectratio scalediffuse="false">scale</aspectratio>
                    <fadetime>IconCrossfadeTime</fadetime>
                    <texture diffuse="overlays/Fanart_Diffuse.png" background="true" fallback="overlays/Fanart_Fallback.png">$INFO[ListItem.Art(fanart)]</texture>
                 <visible>Control.IsVisible(591)</visible>
                </control>
                <control type="multiimage">
                <right>screenright</right>
                    <top>125</top>
                    <width>780</width>
                    <height>450</height>
                    <texture diffuse="overlays/Fanart_Diffuse.png"  background="true"fallback="overlays/Fanart_Fallback.png">$INFO[ListItem.Path,,/extrafanart/]</texture>
                    <aspectratio scalediffuse="false">scale</aspectratio>
                    <fadetime>IconCrossfadeTime</fadetime>
                <timeperimage>9000</timeperimage>
                    <randomize>true</randomize>                    
                <visible>Control.IsVisible(591) + Skin.HasSetting(gallery.extrafanart)</visible>
                </control>

EDIT : Ok sorry i had to use $ VAR and not $ info .. sorry

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
views with Extra Fanart not work0