Increase Home Widget Displayed Items
I've been looking over the XML and I cannot find this so I thought I would see if anyone else knows Smile. I have "Ongoing TV Shows" as one of my home widgets (I believe it's the default anyway), and it only displays 10 "next episode" items. I want to increase this to 20 because when I get a new episode of something then one of my current "next episode" items gets bumped off this view. Does anyone know where this setting is in the XML files?
(2015-11-11, 02:51)ibscas Wrote: I've been looking over the XML and I cannot find this so I thought I would see if anyone else knows Smile. I have "Ongoing TV Shows" as one of my home widgets (I believe it's the default anyway), and it only displays 10 "next episode" items. I want to increase this to 20 because when I get a new episode of something then one of my current "next episode" items gets bumped off this view. Does anyone know where this setting is in the XML files?

You're going to need to edit quite a bit in order to make that change - starting with home includes.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
I appreciate that response but it doesn't really help much. I don't know what I'm looking for in home includes even as a starting point of what to change. If it's that detailed, of course I'm not asking for a step-by-step instruction for doing this but perhaps a general guideline of what I'll have to do. I looked for obvious things such as finding an XML element that references 10 or 0 to 9 or something like that but I don't see that.
(2015-11-11, 19:48)ibscas Wrote: I appreciate that response but it doesn't really help much. I don't know what I'm looking for in home includes even as a starting point of what to change. If it's that detailed, of course I'm not asking for a step-by-step instruction for doing this but perhaps a general guideline of what I'll have to do. I looked for obvious things such as finding an XML element that references 10 or 0 to 9 or something like that but I don't see that.

Start with Includes_HomeWidgets
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
(2015-11-12, 00:35)Piers Wrote: Start with Includes_HomeWidgets

Thank you. After some poking around I was finally able to determine that it wasn't all that much work to change what I wanted to change. After the comment that I would have to change a lot I thought I was in for a lot of edits over many files but it ended up being a simple copy and paste and renumbering of:

Code:
<item id="10">
            <onclick>noop</onclick>
            <icon>$INFO[Window.Property(RecommendedEpisode.10.Art(tvshow.poster))]</icon>
            <label>$INFO[Window.Property(RecommendedEpisode.10.Season),,x]$INFO[Window.Property(RecommendedEpisode.10.Episode),, ]$INFO[Window.Property(RecommendedEpisode.10.Title)]</label>
            <label2>$INFO[Window.Property(RecommendedEpisode.10.Rating)]</label2>
            <property name="Play">PlayMedia($ESCINFO[Window.Property(RecommendedEpisode.10.File)])</property>
            <visible>!IsEmpty(Window.Property(RecommendedEpisode.10.File))</visible>
        </item>
Changing the 10 to 11 through whatever I wanted in the new blocks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Increase Home Widget Displayed Items1