• 5(current)
v14 Xperience1080 3.x
I know you say you are only modding the graphics but a music viz like the new Aeon Nox with the scrolling text would make this mod my daily runner.
@three80 - Once I've completed this graphics and basic xml then I might look into making further additions, however under a different mod name. 1080XF is to update the textures

Changelog
- I've chosen #3A3A3A instead of #505050 as the new grey to be used for info and list screens, this fits in and makes it easier to focus on the artwork.
- I've started to create new TV and Film icons.
- Weather icons yet to be fixed.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
Any opinion on these new icons for TV and Film/Movies?

And this new grey colour for list views and others?

Looks nice! I have used your mod for some time now and don't have any issues. There are only two things I would ask for:

1. When in Live TV, the playing channel is indicated by making the text green. I think the green color doesn't match the skin well. Maybe a blue color would match better.

2. Is there any option to hide the unwatched / watched indicators in movies and tv shows? I remeber there was in option in Sastes mod of xperience1080 but as you are using blacks original skin this option might not be there. I know you mentioned you don't want to make too many changes/additional options compared to the original but an option to hide those indicators is maybe something you can think of.
(2014-07-03, 13:55)futuro Wrote: Looks nice! I have used your mod for some time now and don't have any issues. There are only two things I would ask for:

1. When in Live TV, the playing channel is indicated by making the text green. I think the green color doesn't match the skin well. Maybe a blue color would match better.

2. Is there any option to hide the unwatched / watched indicators in movies and tv shows? I remeber there was in option in Sastes mod of xperience1080 but as you are using blacks original skin this option might not be there. I know you mentioned you don't want to make too many changes/additional options compared to the original but an option to hide those indicators is maybe something you can think of.

1) I haven't worked on the TV area yet at all, so I'll take a look the text colour.

2) There is no option, but I might create a modified version with additional options and views once this version is completed.

I like the new gray and the movie icon, not to sound picky but I'm not a fan of the TV icon but you don't have to change on my account Wink
(2014-07-03, 20:11)tungmeister Wrote: I like the new gray and the movie icon, not to sound picky but I'm not a fan of the TV icon but you don't have to change on my account Wink

But that's what feedback is for, so I know which changes people would like. I'd been thinking the same about the grey colour I chose, I also wasn't keen on the TV icon. I've re-adjusted selection boxes and other buttons so they fit in more with the new grey and am still working on updating all the images used (it's not just one image controlling that grey tile, so so many changes).

What sort of TV icon did you have in mind? Something old-style with an aerial?

I'm not sure, I just don't think that icon fits due to the curved base of the screen, something more angular would be better.
(2014-07-04, 19:01)tungmeister Wrote: I'm not sure, I just don't think that icon fits due to the curved base of the screen, something more angular would be better.

This > ?

Much more suitable.
Edit: Link for public revision2: http://1drv.ms/1j5F5bB (replace all files).

I've started work on the PVR section, it's around 80% completed. Here are a couple of screenshots.

I've also fixed numerous small issues as well as replaced all video/move/film and TV icons with the new versions, and the new grey is in use throughout the skin.

I'm not sure what changes `Black is going to make, but I should be able to merge my textures into his new version when it's released.

Possible to add temperature at home screen? It works with Confluence but on 1080XF it displays actual weather icon only without temperature.

Also, Favourites doesn't work, not sure if it's reported before.

revision2 here

Thanks!
(2014-07-06, 11:00)banesi Wrote: Possible to add temperature at home screen? It works with Confluence but on 1080XF it displays actual weather icon only without temperature.

Also, Favourites doesn't work, not sure if it's reported before.

revision2 here

Thanks!

Favourites don't work? I'm not seeing that on three machines I'm testing it on.

Do you have all the dependencies installed?

Not sure where to check this but I remember I only initially copied your first version and added skin than latter I downloaded rev.2, still doesn't work, no worry though, I will start from scratch to see what happens Smile
Hi Piers!

I´m glad I found this skin and I tried it for the first time yesterday, very nice.
I see some flickering (horisontal thin lines) when scrolling tv-episodes or songs, nevre seen that on any other skin.
I will keep an eye on the progress.

//KD

Btw: Favourites worked for me
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xperience1080 3.x8