• 7(current)
v14 Xperience1080 3.x
(2014-07-25, 01:02)Piers Wrote: I've worked this into `Black's latest Gotham update (2.2), it's nearly finished but I just need to wait and see what else `Black changes in his final 2.2.x build before releasing the mod. Any further suggestions are still welcomed.

There won't be any 2.2.x, you're good to go. Next version will be v3 for Helix.
(2014-07-23, 00:56)Piers Wrote:
(2014-07-20, 20:33)TheLegendOfMart Wrote: Sorry if its already been asked but how do I get subtitle search working?

If I go to skin settings and press choose subtitle addon nothing happens.

If I play a video and click subtitle download it opens a window for me to select which subtitle service but I cant select it with remote or mouse.

It should work, which subtitle addon provider are you using?

Opensubtitles.org, when I load a video then press subtitles a window pops over and my media centre remote wont let me select the service, I have to press back to get back to play the video.
(2014-07-25, 19:43)dave77 Wrote: Thanks for this Piers! I thought 1080 was never going to be appear on Gotham

The latest git version from `Black does support Gotham, although it's still a WIP.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
Is says the addon dont have the right structure.
Hi, it's a really nice skin.

But I have noticed an issue : I can not reorganize home categories, I just have a blank window.
So I guess my subtitle problem isn't going to be fixed then?
any plans for kodi (14) support? Big Grin
i just tested the skin on a openelec nightly with a kodi alpha and it worked almost perfectly as far as i can tell, only one mayor problem. Text input wont work. i tried the onscreen keyboard as well as a physical.
It works fine with the official confluence version of kodi so it has to be a problem directly related to the skin i guess
Alright so I've been using xperience1080 forever, then I really like the extras that experience1080++ added. I think this design is much nicer with the flat feel but it's missing clear logos (the logos below the movies while scrolling through the library) is there any plan to add clear logos or does anyone know how to edit the skin to include this option? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Hi!

I found bug. I usually listen music without tv. I chose options on my vfd but in thus skin submenu on homescreen don't have any labels. On vfd i see only strings from numbers of custom windows for ex. in window 3022 (music submenu) i see string number 13022: "Unsafe device removal". After change window number and add labels to lists in xml for those windows is ok but i must edit after every update skin.

Sorry for my englishSmile

My system is xbmcbuntu 13.2 Gotham
(2014-06-07, 21:16)Piers Wrote:
(2014-06-06, 21:44)saitoh183 Wrote: Any chance you add the use of XBMBC3 like 1080 ++

I'm sorry but my skills don't go anywhere near that far. Basic fixes and graphics are my two areas for XBMC.

Hi ..New Here...Really love the mods of Xperience1080. I miss the classic theme for this skin with its Tri Panel Menu Views...Cant understand why it was removed from Gotham Xperience1080 as it gives the skin more appeal. Any chance you might add this original theme to Xperience1080XF?
Hey Piers,

thanks for the mod, just started using it. Also thanks for the metro icon website..

Only one thing i don't like is the small selection image (?) when using some views. It's often hard to (quickly) see what is selected.
Is it possible you can share the uncompressed files? Or is this something which can be done through xml editing?
Example

Oh and the next aired icons didnt get the flat treatment?
First congratulations for the mod, this gorgeous! I can not wait to get using and enjoying!
    I would like to place an order, which the possibility of expanding the screens as the mod (1080XF MB3). Please'm stuck in modx1080 ++, tried to migrate mod im85822, however as it is unique to media browser is not viable for me!
    Please study this request! It could even be an internal configuration of the skin ...
Hey Piers,

I know you're probably busy with other life stuff, but I just wanted to know if you've stopped working on this project or just on hiatus?

and again as I've said before, kudos to you for an amazing skin Smile
This mod is dead

Devil
This isn't dead yet, I'm just generally pissed off at a certain member on the forum.

However, I've been continuing work on the textures and talking with another user about creating a new skin entirely. We'll see what comes from that.

There will be a finalised texture pack, hoping to have a zip up on here within the next week or two.

`Black's input would be very helpful - from what I can see the original skin is dead. It wasn't updated for Gotham and has no public Helix build.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xperience1080 3.x8