Help with films cutting off
Hi recently every time I put a film on for the kids it will cut off at some point this never used to happen I'm not very technical any tips that could solve the problem thanks
Debug log (wiki)
Thanks but what does that mean
Hi bladerfc. Has this happened to you while you have been using XBMC? Could the kids be pulling your leg? Smile

When you say 'cut off', do you mean XBMC crashes, or simply that the film stops and returns to menu?
bladerfc...

what Kib means is, that you have to grab a logfile from your system so we can see, what is going on there and maybe see some errors coming up

Follow the link above to grab one. But before you post a logfile you first have to enable debug logging in your system and reproduce your issue. If this is done, then grab the logfile and post it on

pastebin.com

and provide the URL you get.

Greetings
The film stops and goes back to the menu I'm hopeless a won't know how to do what you guys are saying ha ha but thanks for all the help
On what are you running XBMC/Kodi?

Linux, Windows, OpenElec?
It's kodi mate on an android box hope that helps thanks for the reply
well...the easiest way is to install an addon for the logfile.

Follow this. Read carefully and do it step by step:

http://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Easy

But you need a valid E-Mail adress for this. But I suppose, that isn´t the problem Wink
I tried that mate but it came up and said script error on the log uploader app thing would it be better to start from scratch again I know how to download xbmc and get the likes of the add ons put in
Can't do it as when I press kodi upload log it says script failed

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help with films cutting off0