Bug reports

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
thedeadman Offline
Skilled Skinner
@kitsunegari:

Thanks, that makes things a lot clearer. What we've got here is a bit of a clash between xbmc's options and a somewhat experimental skin that has bent xbmc in directions that are non-standard i'm afraid. To change the homescreen target you'll need to edit skin files directly - changing the default source won't help.

Likewise, removing the fanart from the music visualisation would need a bit of code tweaking. That particular screen does not work in the same way as most skins, so most of the options that are available in music settings probably won't do a thing.

The visualisation menu thing looks like a bug. I'm looking into it now.
find quote
evandunkel Offline
Hello,
When using Maximinimalism's TV Guide (EPG), XBMC begins a memory leak (task manager shows memory increase of 1mb per second.) This only happens if I scroll very quickly between entries. I've tested in Openelec and Windows 7 with cMyth. Other skins like Confluence do not have the issue.
find quote
thedeadman Offline
Skilled Skinner
@evandunkel: That old chestnut rises again :-( That EPG control is properly giving me the arsehole - memory leaks should not impact at the UI level like this. Thanks for reporting the memory leak - i'll report it to the devs and see if they can point me in the right direction.
find quote
evandunkel Offline
Great! If you need any more info I'm happy to provide, but my log didn't give anything that looked useful.

Edit: Just selected guide after a day of the computer idling and received a memory leak but the listings didn't even appear, seems as if they were loading. Just another detail I thought might help.
(This post was last modified: 2014-09-03 02:00 by evandunkel.)
find quote