Win How do you access Video Add-Ons in Aeon MQ5?
I've got a few different Video add-ons installed and can access them fine when using Confluence (>Videos>Add-Ons), but I just installed Aeon MQ5 and I can't seem to find the menu to access the Video>Add-Ons. There are widgets for Movies, TV Shows, Pictures etc. but not one for for Videos. I've checked every sub-menu on the home page but can't seem to find where the add-ons are located. In the settings I don't show an option to show/hide "Videos".

Also, when I try and disable some of the widgets (Live TV, Games) from the settings menu they are still visible on the home page.

Any advice is appreciated~!
There is a skin-specific forum for Aeon MQ5:
http://forum.xbmc.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=68

But in general, you use the "customize main menu" feature to create a submenu item for any of the main menu items such as "movies". When you do this you can link it to a specific video addon, or the listing of all of the enabled ones. If you want a main menu item of "Videos" you can do that too, though I don't find that needed at all.

Also in MQ5, the term "widget" refers to items that are optionally displayed above the main menu and not the menu itself.

scott s.
Also, in it's default setting, there's a video addons button on the settings sub-menu.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How do you access Video Add-Ons in Aeon MQ5?0