Recommended "Known Issues" Tracker Specific to IOS
Question 
Hi Folks,

It's been so long since I've needed to post on this forum, usually find what I need to know in one thread or another, that I forgot my old username.

I'm running XBMC Eden on an aTV2 (Black) 5.2 (6010.96) via SMB for media playback. I attempted fresh installs of the latest "Frodo" (stable) and (nightly) builds but the aTV2 kept crashing on Audio Library scanning and on .AVI/.MKV file playback ... no such issues on Eden.

I figured I'd hold off until Gotham released and try my hand at a fresh (net new) install - as per the WIKI - as I'd like to leverage the new Music Add-Ons/Scrapers. Before running off and doing so, I spent the better part of the past few hours looking over the IOS Support forum so as to get a sense of what I'm to expect as far as problems, removed functionality, etc. It's been quite some time since I've posted anything (back in the XBMC for XBOX days if I recall) and back then, one could head on over to the CVS bug-tracker to get a sense of issues.

Unfortunately, as there aren't many posts on 13.1 yet, I figured I post this inquiry in the hopes that someone could point me to some form of "Known Issues" thread or an XBMC IOS-specific bug-tracker system.

I'm mostly concerned about stability with:

- .AVI/.MKV playback of video (not via Library as I usually delete the files once viewed)
- Music Library scanning/management/playback stability (100K+ .MP3's, Lame 192, Fully Tagged /w Folder.jpg, Artist.NFO, Album.NFO)

Advance thanks for any insights/guidance,
common issues (wiki) has an iOS section.
Thank you so much for making time to reply Ned.

That what such a small list of issues that I had assumed the list probably hadn't been updated in a while ... hence this inquiry.

Best,

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Recommended "Known Issues" Tracker Specific to IOS0