JacksorXbmac2.1b
hi all

my friend jacksor gives to me his pictures sources from jacksorxbmac skin.

i do some modification on this skin based on pm3 chokemaniac xbmc skin.

i'm a total noob in this xbmc skin and xml world...
i know that i use 100 per cent from works of all.

i do that by passion for my xbox console that use xbmc

respect my reading hours, for my work on this jacksor skin.

thnks

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------
update 22/05/2006

download xbmac2.1b2r: here

more options on this version and other change..[b]

thank you,
loved this skin. glad to see that you wanted too share your input here.
if you like that's a gift from jacksor.

thnk's
video link dead in 24h: jacksorxbmac2 -rotax v3-
bump update
looks nice.. one thing i really dislike thou is the boxes around each item in all file lists when in list mode... should be one solid background for entire list box, then just some minor marker between each item like pm3 does it.

also, the home screen is just beautiful (albait a bit slow to navigate).. but would be nice if mymusic/videos.. kept to same style.. especially the white bottom part..

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

this skin is really starting to shape up, and its looking great. what would be a nice feature would be a frontrow skin style for this theme, im a graphic design student and i would do this myself, only i dont know anything about xml editing etc..

i really enjoy this skin, it would be amazing to see a frontrow skin for xbmc, shane
i take all of your ideas, for a next version, if i can do...
i'm not a graphical designer or coder, i do that with pleasure with xbmc wiki bible, i only take right info when i have some bizzare ideas.

i thank you all :bowdown:
hi,
it s the same 4 me...
if you like this skin...we r happy.
visit us ;-)
cu
SKIN UPDATE

XbMacR
XbMac2R
XbMac3R
Rotax

DOWNLOAD XbMac3R
Rotax Wrote:SKIN UPDATE

XbMacR
XbMac2R
XbMac3R
Rotax

DOWNLOAD XbMac3R

This skin is absolutely incredible. The different configurations really make this skin stand out.

I do have some dislikes regarding the text display, which is very hard to see on some of the pages. For instance:

White text on the green labels - Hard to see
RSS Feed Text on home page - Hard to see
Light blue text on system info page - Hard to see
White text where background shades to white - hard to see

I'm viewing this skin on a Standard 32" CRT TV, NTSC.

Other than that, excellent work!

Btw, what builds is the latest download compatible with? I tried it with a build compiled on 7/16/06 and it worked fine. However, I also tried it on T3CH's latest release 7/25/06, and upon rebooting I got a blank screen, which I think is because your current release is not synced with the new Profiles function in the latest release of T3CH.
hi xboxbox41,

sorry for my poor language, this skin version (XbMac3R) is based on PMIII from the XBMC-CVS_2006-07-09-T3CH i started my skin update before the latest version...

Quote:I do have some dislikes regarding the text display, which is very hard to see on some of the pages. For instance:

White text on the green labels - Hard to see
RSS Feed Text on home page - Hard to see
Light blue text on system info page - Hard to see
White text where background shades to white - hard to see

I'm viewing this skin on a Standard 32" CRT TV, NTSC.

arf!! i'm sorry, i work onto a 19P lcd in vga mode, I am too close to the screen...i do an error on the colors choices...

thanks for your help, soon i look this problem.

thank you xboxbox41 Nod
also locks up immediately (right after selecting the skin screen goes black and no input is recognized) on mine with a t3ch build from 7-17-06. i'm running in 16:9 if that matters. Kinda a bummer, but i'm excited to see whats in store.
Hi @everyone,

this section dosn't seem to be for support, but as far as my question is a small one, and it's related to "XbMac2.1b2R" i post it here.

I'm a little new to all this stuff, but i've done my best to aqcuire some basic knowledge on my own, by reading posts in several forums.

The Problem i've got at present is that i can't get the animation for the icons in the main menu working. Like described i placed the "RotaxIII" folder in the "xbmc scripts" folder which is an subfolder of "scripts" in root. No matter which style or animation i choose, the icon just jump to the next one. What have i done wrong? Do i have to activate the scripts or something like that? Would be very greatful for some lines of guidance. *ThX*

/Edit: I'm using "XBMC-CVS_2006-09-08-T3CH"

best regards
silberfisch
Did you place the RotaxIII folder in the scripts folder or a folder named xbmc scripts? The way I had it setup is the Rotax folder goes in the scripts folder and everything worked fine.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
JacksorXbmac2.1b0