JacksorXbmac2.1b
I've been looking and can't find it:

Would anyone happen to have an updated RotaxIII folder for Xbmac3R

I'm not sure why but it was packaged with the skin. And the folder packed with the older skin obviously doesn't work with this one.

I appreciate any help anyone can offer. This is an awesome skin!

Thanks!
I don't really understand what your problem is. You have the Xbmac3R skin but not RotaxIII? It's in the download link in the first post on this page.
Yes, I have the skin but not the RotaxIII folder for the skin.

the first link on this page is "DOWNLOAD XbMac3R"
that link enables you to download the skin, but the RotaxIII folder is not packaged with it.
Here are the files that are in it

am i missing something? am i clicking the wrong link?

thanks for your help.
Sorry, I just redownloaded using that link and you are correct there isn't a Rotax folder in there. They must have changed the file for some reason. Because I'm pretty sure that this is where I got it. The only other suggestions I have for you are to pm Rotax and check the xbox skin sites.
cool.. thanks for your responses. i appreciate your help.
Hi Gem14
any word on the RotaxIII folder? Have u tried this skin with the current xbmc releases...
It seems this skin has not been updated for a while.....I think Jacksor has a website....will try to locate it and see if we get any help. Meanwhile I'll check his other skins while at it.

Regards
modchip: xbox v1.4 & v1.6 x3 *bios 3294 dashboards: xbmc-unleashx
x3cp lcd usb pro-switch ir (dongle replacement)
hdd: western digital 250gb dvd: philips & samsung
heres the site
http://perso.orange.fr/modmachine.b-woy/Xbmac.htm
but I don't think its any different from whats posted here
hey everybody,

i'm having a serious problem with this skin...

xbmc will load up fine, and the background will be aligned just fine, however none of the icons will show up on the screen (except for a red bar is hanging out in the top right of the screen and i can see the "s" from the rss feed in the top left)

i can't seem to find my way into the settings menu not being able to see anything. i've been reading on forums for the past week trying to find someone with the same problem but have come up empty handed, also, i've been trying to fiddle my way into the setting menu with no luck at all.

i've tried holding the l and r thumbsticks down upon booting up (to restore default settings). and that doesnt seem to be working

any help anyone can give me would be greatly appricated.

thanks in advance
Well, if you're trying to get into the settings to revert to a working skin, you can just delete your XBMC-save found when using xboxdash.xbe. (Remember? That ugly looking green thing you once used?)

This worked for me a while back. Not sure if it still works though.
But with nothing to lose, it might seem worth a shot...! Wink

HTH
black.skyline so are you wanting to change the skin back to pm3? The easiest way to do that would be to start your xbox, run xbmc, ftp to the skin directory, make sure that you are in the xbmac skin directory and delete the skin.xml file. Then reboot your xbox and run xbmc. Now xbmc should display the pm3 skin.

I don't know why you would be having this kind of problem with this skin. I have loaded it up and it has worked. But I tried running at a hd resolution and was having problems. Don't know maybe that is your problem.

Hope this helps!
thanks weirdh and abe87.

i will look into ftping it up and deleating the files nessacary. i don't have a router/hub so that might pose a problem, and (granted i really don't know too much about networking) i think i would need to know the i.p. address of the xbox, or be running an ftp program on my xbox? which might be tricky. but i'm not totally sure so i'm going to look into that right quick.

thank you both soooooo much for responding to my plea for help.

i'll be sure to keep you posted with good news when it gets back to normal.
i'm still not able to fix this problem.

xbmc loads by default when i start my xbox, so i'm not able to see anything or select the menus or anything. i think if i was able to get into the ftp program i would be able to fix it.

i would be intrested to get back to the lovely green screen that hurts my eyes. or in some way to access whats on the hardrive but i'm at a loss for ideas. i've pushed everybutton. i've tried hooking my mac book up to it by ethernet. but nothings worked yet. if anybody has an more ideas about this i would really appricate their input.

-bsl
try holding Y+white (i think) while booting to reset settings.

check the wiki link in my signature.
For python coding questions first see http://mirrors.xbmc.org/docs/python-docs/
where can i download this skin?
XBMC on HTPC with Ubuntu 12.04 connected to Amahi Home Server 750GB+1TB storage.
XBMC is probably the best thing that ever happened to me...!!! You people Rock!!!

HTPC: MB: Asus P5N7A-VM DDR: 2 x 1 GB Kingston CPU: Intel Core2DUO E8400 @ 3,0 GHz Coller: Scythe Shuriken

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
JacksorXbmac2.1b0