Win I got a message saying I am using an older version of xbmc how do i update
Heart 
I got a message on screen that says I am using an older version of XBMC and to go to
XBMC.org for details. How to do I upgrade and will I lose all my favorites saved etc. I have windows 7

Help, I am pretty new to XBMC

Please Help me :( :huh
Just install new over old.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
what is the new version please!! Thank you nickr
Yeah, simply download the new installer from the homepage and install it over the old one.
However, don't forget to make a backup of your userdata folder (http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Userdata) first, in case anything goes wrong.

EDIT: Latest version is Gotham 13.1. Download link: http://mirrors.xbmc.org/releases/win32/x...Gotham.exe
Do I have to reinstall fusion. also when I go to add from zip file there is no video under fusion
The new version is 13.1.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
I am also having a problem with ustvnow. constant pauses and stops working

when the brand new movies come out like Blended and Maleficent. Its like watching a b rated movie. The sound is horrible can barely understand what is being said. Does that happen to all new movies that have just been released in the theaters.
If you are accessing maleficent then it is probably a horrid cam pirate version. You probably also got it from a site that is a banned subject here.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
I got a message saying I am using an older version of xbmc how do i update0