Can't play video more than once; File no longer available
When XBMC loads up I'm able to see and play all of my files under the "TV Shows" section just fine.

However, for certain files, specifically the kid's TV show "Super Why", I can only play an episode once.

If I play the episode, then stop, then try to re-play the episode a second time, then XBMC tells me the file is no longer available.

If I exit XBMC and restart XBMC then I can play the file again one time, but if I try to play it a second time then XBMC tells me the file is unavailable again.

The file is being shared over SMB, and I'm using the MySQL database instead of the SQLite databsae.

Any ideas? Appreciate it, thanks.

Debug Log:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/33496602/xbmc.log
What is the SMB server ? Is there any possibility that you're reaching the maximum concurrent connection limit of the server ? Have you tried hosting the file on a different SMB server, or playing a local copy of it to see if the issue is with the SMB connection ?
Kodi 18.3 - Mid 2007 Mac Mini, 4GB, 2TB HD, Windows 7 SP1
Kodi 18.3 - Vero4k, Raspberry Pi 2. OSMC.
It's Windows 8. I did some more research. Odd as it may sound it seemed to be a case sensitive issue. I originally had the file named with the word "WHY" capitalized and then later renamed the files with "Why" mixed-case. Renaming the files back to uppercase "WHY" fixed the issue. It was still annoying me though so ended up entirely deleting and re-creating the MySQL database. After re-creating the MySQL database the issue went away entirely.
Very odd! A case sensitivity issue when running on Windows would seem to be a bug, but at least you found a workaround. Can't say I've ever seen this before, but I don't use MySQL and I've also never changed the case of a file after it has already been scanned into the library...
Kodi 18.3 - Mid 2007 Mac Mini, 4GB, 2TB HD, Windows 7 SP1
Kodi 18.3 - Vero4k, Raspberry Pi 2. OSMC.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't play video more than once; File no longer available0