scanning for new shows too much?
On my xbmc 13.1 almost every 5 minutes or less it says scanning TV shows using the tvdb is that normal? There's nothing new and I don't have any autoupdate plugins enabled. What's the deal? Also is there anyway to have it not show the message when its scanning?
It is not normal.

Is it something to do with trakt?

trakt is certainly filling your logs with stuff that makes it difficult reading them. Disable it, do a new debug log and post that.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Ya I saw that...I'm not sure I just have the basic trakt plugin installed. Let me disbase and see what happens. Would uninstalling and reinstalling trakt help?
no just go to addons and disable it. Then start debug mode. Then restart xbmc. Wait for the problem to reproduce, then stop xbmc.

Then
Code:
pastebinit .xbmc/temp/xbmc.log
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Your log is filled with piracy related addon junk. Might wanna start complaining at those (not here)
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Copy that... Sorry, will remove logs
(2014-06-08, 10:12)nickr Wrote: no just go to addons and disable it. Then start debug mode. Then restart xbmc. Wait for the problem to reproduce, then stop xbmc.

Then
Code:
pastebinit .xbmc/temp/xbmc.log

OK will do...thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
scanning for new shows too much?0