Win Aeon MQ5 - Smart Playlist & Fanart
Hi Guys,

Firstly can I just say that Aeon MQ5 rocks, it is very nice looking.

I am trying to customise it, so far I have created a number of 'smart playlists' to separate the adult movies from kids movies......however one of the things I really like with the standard movies menu is that when your on it you can configure it to show your fan art in the background...when on home screen.

However when I change to a playlist button, it does not have the option to turn on for fan art.

Is there a option I am missing, or can it be done somehow with editing some of the xml files?

Cheers,
I don't know if it is possible to do that sort of thing with smart playlist. I could see have the skin widgets, art etc filtered just like the smart playlist but I don't think that functionality is available.

scott s.
maintainer of skin  Aeon MQ5 mods for post-Gotham Kodi releases:
Matrix see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Matrix release thread
Nexus see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Nexus release thread
Aeon MQ 5 skin and addon repo 11.1.0
Cheers Scott, thats what I though, I couldn't see an option for doing it.
Just wondering if it might be possible to edit the XML files to force it to allow the option, I am not sure how it really does it behind the scenes, it must store the list id or something.
I just create a folder, shove a load of relevant fanarts into it, and then use the ‘multiple backgrounds’ feature.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

Yea, I suppose thats a workaround, and not too much hassle, thanks for the suggestion I will go with that one....fingers crossed when the next version comes out it lets you do this Smile
Put it forward for MQ6
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

(2014-06-09, 23:15)Samu-rai Wrote: Put it forward for MQ6

Cheers, will do Smile
(2014-06-09, 10:24)Samu-rai Wrote: I just create a folder, shove a load of relevant fanarts into it, and then use the ‘multiple backgrounds’ feature.

Hi,

New to all this and trying to get my head around everything. Could you explain how this is done please - set my playlists up fine but would also like to change the background.

Thanks
Sorry.

Just noticed this thread is for Windows. I have a MiniX Neo X8-H Android box - would the procedure be similar?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ5 - Smart Playlist & Fanart0