Musiclibrary Loads dam slow!! (13.1)
I have similar issues, loading up next aired and tv catchup and advanced launcher takes about ten times as long as in previous install (12.2 or something). I also have issues with it not scanning all video files to library and can find no import/export library options
Anything new here? I have the same problem. It completely cripples the use of XBMC music wise, as it hangs 10-20 seconds depending on which computer I use.
Yes, is there anything to test? I want to get Gotham working as well...

B.
Hi,

only some more information about my tests. Helix Alpha 2 has the same behaviour - music library loads very slow. After downgrading to 12.3 everything works fine. I guess there is a new feature or changed database access that slows down the system ... (as mentioned before the CPU workload rises extremly during the loading of the library - the xbmc-software seems to freeze for a while).

Regards,
Carsten
I have a similar issue and it is consistent once I scan my full music library--shows working and then not responding.

B.
Same issue under Kodi 14.0-Alpha3 compiled Aug.31 2014.

Regards
Wolfgang
Bug 
Has anybody tested kodi beta release?

Regards,
Carsten
I switched to OpenElec about 2 months ago. Ever since my system has been running smoothly--i.e. no slowdown after having the system on for a few days, no problems with the music library, etc. These problems seem to be related to Gotham and Helix up while Frodo worked fine on the music end of things with Windows. OpenElec does not have these issues for me.

If anyone is on the fence (and plagued by these issues) and just want to get the "dam*" thing working--I encourage you to switch.

Brian

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Musiclibrary Loads dam slow!! (13.1)0