scrape boxset that is not a boxset question?
Hi all,

I have just recently transferred my boxset of blackadder to avi's, and it seemed reasonable to have them all within the same folder, but this is where I have hit a small problem.

Series 1 on imdb is called "The Black Adder (1982) but no other series are listed.
Series 2 on imdb is named "Black-Adder II" (1986)
Series 3 on imdb is named "Black Adder the Third" (1987)
then we have on imdb a short called "Blackadder: The Cavalier Years (1988)
then we have on imdb another short "Blackadder's Christmas Carol" (1988)
Series 4 on imdb is named "Blackadder Goes Forth" (1989)
then we have on imdb is called "Blackadder Back & Forth" (1999)

Does anyone know how I could make this look at least a little descent when viewing my boxset on xbmc, I have them ready to be scrapped but I have this funny feeling that they will end up all over the place and although they are all inside the same folder the scrapping is going to make a right mess of them.
So far I have not come across any problems until I came across this set, Once I looked on imdb I thought this is going to end up looking a right mess.

I'm just looking for some pointers/ideas/help with this where possible,
many thanks chaps for any replies..

sadsack.
Use thetvdb to scrape as a TV series and name the files are they are shown at http://thetvdb.com/?tab=series&id=76736
Many Many thanks jjd-uk,

perfect...... (I just didn't realize just how many more extras there are till i saw that list)... lol

cheers mate..
sadsack
You might also want to take a read of Naming_video_files/TV_shows (wiki) to get a more in depth understand, particularly of how to name the extras as Specials in order to scrape.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
scrape boxset that is not a boxset question?0