• 16(current)
Aeon Nox 4.1.9 : Showcase mod and more - FRODO
Photo 
Hello mike,
Can you point to me which xml should i modify to enable the showcase mod for tv shows episodes?

Basically i would love to have some poster/thumbnails for each of my episodes, and maybe in some way replicate the cover trickle effect that i have on my old wdtv device.

The screen shot below shows a bit what i want

Hello.

I don't think that having covers for episodes will be possible.

As you don't have art in the correct ratio to display (because for episode you have only thumb). And displaying the same season cover for every episode won't be nice.

BTW, I'm very busy at the moment (offcie and home) so I haven't time to explain you how to do. But, look at XML included in my mod, I have put a lot of comments.
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
Hi i been useing this mod with xbmc 12.3 Frodo work very well but i would like to upgrade to the new xbmc 13.0 Gotham will this mod work with the new xbmc 13.0 Gotham also if anyone can help me on how to upgrade with out loseing my old xbmc setup and addon's installed and my video library dont wont to have to start over would like to upgrade but keep everything the way i have it now
With Gotham, you have to use Aeon Nox 4.1.9 ported by Warlion :

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=185290

My mod is now include.

For upgrading from Frodo to Gotham, you juste have to install Gotham over Frodo. When you will run XBMC 13.0 for the first time, it will upgrade internal databases and you won't lost your libraries, settings, ...

Video 
Any chance of someone getting the infopanel to look like this?

Added to this mod, it would be the most beautiful thing.
I have just switched over to using Aeon Nox 4.1.9 and the skin works almost perfectly, the only issue I have is with the music visualisation screen.

How do I show the track time and media info in the bottom half of the screen without having the discography / biography fields in the top half of the screen?

My music files are sorted into ARTIST/ALBUM with extrafanart folders located under ARTIST/extrafanart - is it possible to set a slideshow of these images in the extrafanart folder rather than the information from the internet it currently seems to be picking up?
If you have switch to Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 for Gotham, please ask your question here :

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=185290

This thread is for my mod only and as Warlion have included it into Aeon Nox 4.1.9 for Gotham, I think I will ask for lock it Wink

Sorry Mike,

I will do as suggested Smile
Mike, I suggest you to add (Frodo) in the title's thread. This would avoid any further confusion.
PDF is Gone! Sad
Please Re-Upload PDF File! Wink
PDF link fixed : https://www.dropbox.com/s/7s251l73ef6ixi...Mod_EN.pdf

But, with last Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 release from Warlion, this mod is no longer needed as Warlion merge it into Aeon Nox 4.1.9

Hi,

I just want to say a BIG thanks for all your effords to make such a great skins & mods!!!

I have one question: I run in Win 7 the latest Gotham stable release with 4.1.9.9 skin & showcase mode working perfect except the Movie Title – Info page which i can understand how to have poster image in bluray case like the below picture.

Could anyone help me on this?

Thanks in advance.
Jimmy
As this mod is now embedded in Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9, you should ask for it in dedicated thread because I don't think that Warlion have implement this option.

And I don't think that I have made this option too in my mod.

Where did you find this screenshot ? Mockup ?

Thanks Mike for the quick response!

It would be very nice to see this mod!

See below link. Any idea?

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=124157
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 4.1.9 : Showcase mod and more - FRODO0