REQUEST: NFL Gamepass
I would like to request an official NFL Gamepass add on for xbmc.
bump

It looks like something was started but not maintained. Would be great if we could get a working version:

http://www.xbmchub.com/forums/threads/10...-Game-Pass

https://github.com/Alexqw/xbmc-gamepass
Hey mulligan,

Indeed, things fell off for a bit there during the offseason. divingmule no longer seems to be around the XBMC community, and I lost some motivation. But now we have quite a few people contributing to the addon, and we're going full steam again. :-)

Current work has been some /much/ needed code cleanup and the GUI has been rewritten as a skin. Most of this work is in a branch, but we hope to stabilize it and merge it into master sometime in the next week or so.

I don't read the XBMC forums much at all, so if you (or anyone else) runs into any bugs, GitHub is the best place to report them.

---Alex
I've used the Gamepass plugin on and off since version 0.4, but I never felt it was stable enough to trust it with my Sundays.

Then I tried 0.5.2 and my mind was BLOWN! The new skin looks great and it seems to be rock solid now. I haven't gotten a chance to use RedZone yet, but my experience with streaming live games and the NFL Network have convinced me that my search for a gamepass viewing experience is over. Congratulations on the great work you guys have done over the summer.
Glad you like it. :-)

What started as a cleanup pretty much turned into a rewrite. We're still working through a few bugs, but it has stabalized quite nicely. Let us know (on GitHub) if you run into any problems.

---Alex
(2014-08-25, 13:44)Alexqw Wrote: Glad you like it. :-)

What started as a cleanup pretty much turned into a rewrite. We're still working through a few bugs, but it has stabalized quite nicely. Let us know (on GitHub) if you run into any problems.

---Alex

Amazing work man! Quick question. Can you use a service such as adfree instead of conencting via VPN to utilize this add-on?
Does game pass give you access to "live" NFL games like Sunday Ticket. If so how do I download this add-on?
Do you need a log in for this or is there a generic one as it will not let me access
Just downloaded it last night, signed up for Game Pass with a 15% discount code, and all is working well in terms of video playback (from the archived games I tested)... full HD.

The scores / graphics for the teams aren't displaying properly though... is there a way to fix this? I'm running Gotham and the Aeon Nox skin. Also, is there a way to watch multiple games at once, like there is going through the web browser?
how do you get a 15% discount ? posted 23-JUL-2015.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
REQUEST: NFL Gamepass0